So surreal!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
I still can't believe it was positive! I checked the test after about a minute and there was nothing so went downstairs to make a coffee...went back to double check and there is was! Probably the faintest line possible but then I did a Clearblue digi test and it said I was 1-2 weeks! So excited but it's still not sunk in, every time I think about it I get surprised again :) x

Ah congrats Becky.......your brave....i did a CBplus today and also got the faintest positive but In scared to do my CBD incase it says NOOOOOOO!
Going to do it tomorrow tho.....Im dying to get my preg ticker on but wont until I have more confirmation lol !

Good luck tho and hope its a happy healthy few months for you xxxx

Post your pic Becky.....have you seen how faint mine is from today??/ Im dreading doing my CBD tomorrow incase its says BFN! lol!!

xxx

Congratulations Becky - Well done XX

congrats hun im nearing 12wks and still get the wave of excitment afresh when i think holy crap im pregnant lol

Thanks for all the congrats!! Can't post my pic unfortunately...will have to dig out the camera and start recording these special moments! It was soo faint though, I thought it was a shadow to begin with :) x

Yay congratulations hun. wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back