your thoughts would be appreciated!!

shamu

Reaction score
well, i'm all for sharing!!!

Erin Elizabeth for a baby girl ( elizabeth in my nanas name)

Toby "any ideas for a middle name?" for a baby boy ( but definately not keith!!) - i dont like the idea of naming baby after its daddy ( no offence intended to anyone!) i think it just adds more confusio - specially as boyf is named after his papa!

baby is not due til march 06, but we are (hopefully!) settled on names for our lil one, we dont know the sex yet - an to be honest, boys names were really hard - so deciding on a first name was hard enuf, never mind a middle name - do babies even need a middle name tho? - how often do they get used unless its double barrelled?? - dont get me wrong, i like the idea of 2 names - probably cos i never got a middle name!! hehehehehe

any way - your opinions would be nice!

thanks ladies
shamu

sorry! dont know how i got this on twice!!

Hello!

I like both names - very nice.

My only comment is Erin Elizabeth is a bit of a mouthful - probably because they both start with E. But then you don't tend to say people's first and second name together very often, so it probably wouldn't matter.

Good luck

LBxx

yeah - i know its a mouth full, but baby wouldnt actually be called -"erin-elizabeth" she'd just be known as erin,

the elizabeth bit is purely sentimental as it was my nanas name

thats settled then! phew! hehehehehe

now, on with the other million and one things that need doing before baby arrrives! hay ho!

shamu

Erin is such a lovely name.
It's in my shortlist if I ever get pg again!
Lucyx

I think Erin is a lovely name but then it is my little gitls name so I suppose I'm biased. :lol:

How about Toby Jacob?

I like the idea of middle names. My little girl will have her grandma's middle name.

It sounds silly, but it's partly because it gives a good 'telling off' name. If you shout Erin Elizabeth down the street she'll know she better get home right now! I guess that's what my mum did with me and my brother - the more names get used, the worse trouble you're in...

thanks, i like jacob, funilly enuf, i did have jake on my list but boyf's cuz's puppy is called jake!!! so thats out now

and i did like toby jay (originally had jamie too but already one in boyf family!) then got all worried that the jay wud get changed to jug!!! ( hope baby doestn end up with big ears or he'll hate me forever!!! hehehehehe) - but does any one really remember toby jugs?? they're not around much, any way, have waffled on quite enuf now, will go run jacob past the boyf now

thanks again!!

shamu

i had a son so i called him braydon with the middle name andrew after my dad - but i had, had a girl i would have called her breigh-anna with the middle name Janet after my mum

Love the names Erin and Toby, we wanted Toby for a boy but our cat is called it and I thiught it would get confusing. I like the idea that baby would have your nana's name as a middle name, its nice to have a name with a reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back