I need a window...

Hope81

Reaction score
On my tummy that is....I need to know how is that baby doing in there and if it's wee little heart still beating...how cruel mother nature didn't provide us with sth like that :shock:

That or I need sickness and tons of other symptoms...though almost 9 weeks now, I doubt I will get any lol.

That baby will be the death of me lol :wall2: having me worrying like that every single day :shakehead:

Aw Hun I'm full of symptoms but going out of my mind with worry. I wish we were like kangaroos and could just peek inside our pouch to check on them x

Kangaroos now that's a brilliant idea !!!!!

A window would make us all look like bizarre teletubby creatures lol.
Also loving the pouch idea and think how useful it could be when not in 'proper' use! Can't tell you how often I lose my car keys...

Ah same, kangaroos are a great idea!!!

Im going to have shaved off many years of my life after this pg and im after birth it's a life time of worry too!

Not complaint ironically at all, I wish I had a home ultra sound kit though!xxxxxxx

Totally agree hope, I would like a daily scan just to make sure but unfortunately I'm not a millionaire. My symptoms have now disappeared, apart from occasional nausea (very occasional) and being slightly more tired than.normal.

Have you got your scan date through yet? Xxx

I had an early scan already and believe me I am still drivi myself crazy...having one more in a week and one more at 12 and 16 weeks and then we will see. All private. The only one that you get free in Norway is at 18 weeks....all in an effort to minimize the abortions due to down syndrome.....:shock: I completely disagree with that as I would like o have an option so here I am paying a fortune for the scans...:(

Omg I can't believe you only get one scan and so late on! Are the private scans dear over their? I look forward to seeing all your pics! I'm being a paranoid toilet tissue spotter at the moment!!!

I know a few women that are going for an early scan but probably some of the younger they don't even know that they can have one even private...
You can see kids and adults here with downs syndrome extremely often in n everyday walk as a result of that.its ll because of christianity ethics and though I don't know what my decision would be if I was in the same position at least I can have an option now..
I can't wait for my scan next week though I am completely shitting it...I know what you mean about the toilet roll checks...unfortunately that's not vn reassuring for me as I had a miss mc last time :(

Last edited:
Yeah I had mmc also, but now I have seen heartbeat I am confident everything will be ok. You have a 95% chance of a sucessful preg after seeing heartbeat early on according to sonographer. I'm sure everything will be just fine hun xx

I know I really want to see whats going on in there ! I dont even know how far along I am :(

Yeah I had mmc also, but now I have seen heartbeat I am confident everything will be ok. You have a 95% chance of a sucessful preg after seeing heartbeat early on according to sonographer. I'm sure everything will be just fine hun xx

Wow is that true?? I wish my doctor would have told me that after my 6 week scan. I am totally paranoid that somethingis wrong or will go wrong but you have just made me feel a whole heap better and not so worried about my 8 week scan next week..... Xxxx

Wow is that true?? I wish my doctor would have told me that after my 6 week scan. I am totally paranoid that somethingis wrong or will go wrong but you have just made me feel a whole heap better and not so worried about my 8 week scan next week..... Xxxx

Hi island.girl, what she said was a scan at 8 weeks is as good as one at 12 and the risk of mc at this time is very slim, obviously there are unfortunate situations. I fel confident as I was 7+3 when I had scan so not thst far off the 8 week mark. Good luck with your scan nxt week xx

Omg having a window into my uterus would freak me the fluff out! I'd put up curtains and keep it covered lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Omg having a window into my uterus would freak me the fluff out! I'd put up curtains and keep it covered lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

LOL@JayJay thats made me laugh soo much....
I know where your coming from, would love to have a one off neaky peak though just to see how shes getting on in there x

A telly tubby window!!!!! I said this when I were pregnant with AJ be amazing to see how your baby is getting on wouldn't it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back