i need advise.... please....

luvli1983

Reaction score
3 week's week ago i found out i was pregnant. Im now 7wk pregnant, I want to have my baby and my partner doesn't at first i thought he was just in shock but now he is saying the most horrible things like, he would break up with me, I love him with all my heart and i dont want to have a termination, my family are against terminations too, but because i want my baby my partners mother kicked me out of her house so now im living back at my dads, im scared that i wont be a good mum when im on my own, i understand its hard bringing up a child even though this is my first. please i need advise.......
all i do is cry all time...

hi there, this must be awful for you. The only thing I can advise is to follow your heart and to do what YOU feel is right and what YOU want to do. It is yours and your baby's lives that are the most important and I know it is hard but try not to let other people influence your decision because you are the one who has to live with whatever you decide to do.
Perhaps think about all the options you have and what the outcome of each option might be, and how you would feel about yourself and about other people.
With regards to worrying about being a good mum or not, I think this is perfectly natural and all mums-to-be think like this, whether the pregnancy was planned or not. (This is my first and it was planned but I am totally terrified!)
Is there anyone you can talk to that is not involved? Perhaps they could help you make a clear and right decision.
Please take care and if you want to talk privately you can PM me.
Love Sarah xxx

luvli1983

Hey I'm sorry about your situation.....if you want to keep your baby then do so; don't let others tear you down and try to run your life.....if you have to just take a break from those 2 and quit socializing with them for now....(I hope this helps but bottom line you're pregnant and you do not need this stress on your back right now).

Hi luvli,
Im sorry to hear about your situation, at least you have the support of your parents. Don't let your partner push you into terminating your baby, what you do is your decision, I know you say you love your partner very much, but you have got to wonder what he really feels about you to be treating you this way! Im sure you will make a great mum even if you are on your own, you have your parents support and the support of everyone here! Get yourself some pregnancy books and you will find it reasuring to find out more about whats going on, and don't worry (easier said than done) its normal to be afraid, thats what were al here for!

Hi

First of all you must put yourself before anyone else. At the end of the day you might be the only person there for your child at first.

I had my son on my own. i had the support of my mum and wonderful ex stepdad, but at the end of day it was just me and my son. It was really hard and lonely at first and it wasnt all roses to begin with.
I did enjoy every second with my son and have never regretted having him.
When my son was 5 i met a wonderful man who is now my husband. He treats my son like his own and we have since had another boy, who is now 3, and i am pregnant with our 3rd child.

Good luck to you honey. Remember at this moment you are the most important person.

xx

Davina you couldn't have worded it any better. ....like you sad she needs to decide what she wants and go from there. This is me and my husbands first child (he has a 6 year old girl somewhere out there...back in h.s. he and the girl weren't working out and they decided to adopt her out so he doesn't see her but if she ever shows up at our doorstep wanting to meet him and have a relationship with him of course I'd be fine w/ that because after all my husbands her biological father, also the baby me and my husband will have , which I'm pregnant with now has the right to know they have a half sister out there). Everything happens for a reason and things work out for the best. Good luck to you and whoever the advice you offered goes to.
:? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back