I love being pregnant!

winnie89

Reaction score
Have just been putting the washing away upstairs, came down and hubby noticed I'd been leaking! Lol he just laughed at me!! :blush:

i laughed in the shower before and wet myself....lol..good job i was in the shower. x

was just a trickle...but still enough to make me realise my life as i know it is over.....lol...sam just laughed and said 'oh well'..lol x

I leak at night when I lay on my side. DH thinks its gross so I take the opportunity to freak him out :D

are we talking boobie leakage or foof leakage?? lol xx

ha ha....i havent had leaking boobies yet just leaking pee....ha ha........i have to laugh or i will cry!! x

well at least we havent shit ourselves yet laura

im saving that one for the delivery room.....lol xx

I've had a tiny bit of leakage in the booby department. I remember first time it happened, I told OH and he found it fascinating and said he wanted to see! :eh:
Then yesterday I was sat on bed talking to him with no top on, and it did it a little bit and he noticed it and is usually full of comments like 'I want to taste it!' but instead he went 'woah thats weird' :lol:

well at least we havent shit ourselves yet laura

im saving that one for the delivery room.....lol xx

Ummmmm speak for yourself :blush:

In my defence it was in Tri1 and I had a vomiting and diarrhoea bug. That's was probably the grimmest point of my pregnancy. I had to sit on the loo with a bucket to catch the vom :puke:

No foof leaks here though.

well foof leaks are my speciality....oh and i was sick again this morning...its just amazing this pregnancy thing :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back