I love a good bargain!!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Today I bought a digital thermometer to do my bbt - 99p, and three hpts -£1.29!!!!! What a bargain, got them from Home Bargains (is this just in Liverpool???)
The thermometer is fab, really quick and looks even has a memory to store prev temps! I'm going to start that tomorrow. I've been driving oh and the kids mad all day, testing everyones temp lol x

Ha ha wow... That is a bargain lol.... It makes my day when i get a good bargain lol.. Good luck with that :) xx

HomeBargains are popping up everywhere, hubby's the manager in our local one so we're constantly spotting things hehe, quite gutted that he hasnt got any of the thermometers down here though ¬.¬

I love love love that shop!!! I go to the one on the east lancs road in Liverpool, it's always got tonnes of opk, hpt and baby stuff, love it x

Ohhh, we just got one of those a few miles away - sells bits of everything, good job spotting a digi thermometer and great value too :dance:

I was this close *holds fingers very close together* to buying a £4.99 one too, phew lol x

I love love love that shop!!! I go to the one on the east lancs road in Liverpool, it's always got tonnes of opk, hpt and baby stuff, love it x

Oh god - change of subject here - but I totally had a case of road rage on that road earlier!!! I hate stuck up old men in bmws!!!!!! W*nker!!!!'

Sorry !! Just had to let that out

That road attracts bad drivers and w@nkers lol x

That road attracts bad drivers and w@nkers lol x

Tell me about it!! I hate it!!! I either get little chavvy fiestas tryna race me or some impatient ******* trying to ram me of the road!

Woooooooosssaaahhhhhhhh

theres a home bargains opening just down the road from me in the summer.. CANT WAIT :) xx

hehe thats where i got my thermometer from. and the opks cost 1.99 for 5, not bad really as i got the tescos ones last time and they were quite expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back