I just want to...

emma_85

Reaction score
Go back to bed :yawn:

I got up this morning at 7.30 to have my weetabix cos I woke up with a rumbling tummy. I went for a walk to post my Mum's b-day card, got home at around 11 and went to bed for a few hours.

Made my lunch for 1.30pm, and I'm sat here now yawning away and all I can think is that I want to go back to bed :nap:

Feel bad doing that though cos I feel sooooooo lazy. I don't think i've slept so much in these last few weeks in a very long time. Is it normal to be so tired at 9 months pregnant?

yeah im bloody knackered, im gonna go home and sleep i think, its good to conserve energy at this stage cos we are gonna need a hell a lot of energy to get these babies out! especially if you havent slept very well for a while it really starts to take its toll. x

I think if you want to sleep and are able to then you should! xx

I've been awake since 5:30am so I've crawled back into bed for a snooze before madam gets home. Def get all the sleep you can, it drains your energy growing a baby lol

Me too, I managed to get through the day without a nap today though about 4 I was seriously flagging x

It's so strange isn't it - i'm normally full of beans, bouncing around like a mad woman!

Maybe it's my body getting ready for labour, resting up before the big day - any excuse for a kip, worked on my hubby though! :rotfl:

I agree with the ladies, if you get the chance to sleep , do it and rest up, plenty of time for rushing around after baby is here

i just had a really long nap :) im so tired still! gonna have a shower before bed because my pains are getting worse and then gonna go to bed and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back