I just want to cry!!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I am in so much pain!!!

I am still at work - still another 45 mins to go!!! i have been stood up since 2pm photocopying, have loads more to do, but i just cant! i've just sat down for 2 mins now before i collapse, my back is in agony and my feet are throbbing and have become swollen.

I feel utterly sh*t and want to go home to bed, but i know i wont get no sleep tonight, like every other night!!!

arrggghhhhhhh

sorry for the moan (yet again!) girls - bet your sick of me now :lol:

Hun, go to docs and get signed off sick if you can, dont put yourself through agony :hug: :hug:

have loads of hugs!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i really feel for you hun as i know what it was like for me when i was at work, could you not photocopy sitting down, take a chair with you and set the copier going and sit with your feet up!!

you havent got long to work now have you before maternity leave?

Snuggle said:
Hun, go to docs and get signed off sick if you can, dont put yourself through agony :hug: :hug:
Yep, that's what I did!! :hug: xx

Go and get signed off. I had to at 27 weeks because of spd and the doctor didn't hesitate in giving me a sick note, they are very sypathetic in pregnancy (women doctors, maybe not the men :roll: ) .

well i will see how it goes this week, i only have one more full week then i finish a week on Thursday so will try and hold out although i have only been at work 40 mins and im in agony with my feet and back already!!!

i hope these next few weeks fly by i really do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back