I have just ...

Rowesb

Reaction score
packed my hospital bag... at 1.45 am!!!:shock:

I went to have a bath after the jam making and got 3 BH's while in it, the 4th made me get out as it was so uncomfy... went to bed and got woken up by one at 12.30 and have had 3 more since. Nothing in my back, all round my front, starting in my pelvis and working up, but enough to make me catch my breath... I hope they are just cos I have out and about all day... :eh:

Now I can't sleep :wall2:

:yay:

Hope you're managing to get some sleep now x

Sounds like your body is behaving itself! Hope youre asleep now! I got woken up by BHs at 5am too.

I bet she is stacking major Zzzzzz's now bless her. I had a terrible nights sleep last night, both boys were restless xx

I wish, managed to get a few hours from 4 but kept getting woken up by them... I dunno what these are anymore, they are typical BH's but surely they shouldn't be waking me...

... if everyone had awful nights sleep how come no one was really about when I was up :no:
think I need to get me a text buddy sorted

Aww hope your ok. I kept getting woken up by baby kicking out of me. Think that todays been playing on my mind aswell thats probably why it woke me up x

I didn't sleep either, when I wasn't having BHs the baby was squirming around and playing football with my ribs...reckon I clocked up about 2 hours in total, perhaps it's natures way of getting us ready for the sleepless nights once our LOs arrive?!

Im like a zombie today! Im off to meet my friend and her kids for lunch in town then Im buying my maternity bras. Her little girl is so excited about my pregnancy and Im not sure I have the energy to keep her hands off my bump as I try to eat lunch.

Im scared of being turned away again, cos my boobs havent grown. Being so tired I might just burst into tears in M&S

I was going to wait until next week to get my nursing bras but think I may head up to mothercare this afternoon to get them and tens pads, have had 3 hefty BHs this morning, so I think once I have those I have all the essentials and will relax a bit... I can hope!!

I got turned away from M&S at 36 weeks. They told me not to bother cos by 38 weeks my boobs would be MUCH bigger. Theyre not. But I cant put it off anymore, Im getting nervous about not having them ready!

tell them you have lost your entire plug, waters are leaking and unless they fit you now you will be personally making a complaint to the manager!!!

I went to M&S to be measured for maternity bras at 16 weeks and burst into tears cos they were to busy... funnily enough they soon found me a cubicle and someone to help ;) these hormones do have some good points :lol:

I wouldn't say that I am a princess, but do have ways and means of getting what I want :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back