i want mine now

pammie

Reaction score
My cousin has had her baby girl early hours this morning after going 2 weeks over due :dance:
and i want mine out now, since i hit 30 weeks it has gone soooooo slow i just want to hold my baby in my arms. it feels like its taking forever to get here and i still have an eternaty to go

moan over am off for my 34 week scan today (6 weeks left yey)

pam x

Aww hun, its really not that long to go, I know it feels like it, but you are on home run :hug: :hug:

It has been dragging for me since 30 weeks too.. even my DH says that I have been pregnant for 2 years now :roll: We are getting really impatient. My little sister had her daughter 6 weeks ago and I want my little boy now too !
Hopefully time will fly by with all the fuss round Xmas and you have your baby soon :hug:

aww i want mine too my best mates SIL has just had hers and its not fair lol!
keep telling myself that i shud b enjoying these last few weeks with it being just me and oh without a baby being around as she will be there the rest of my life, which i am looking forward too! IM GONNA BE A MUMMA LOL! sorry dunno wats rong wiv me today lol xx

hun, I really know how you feel!

it really doesn't take that long, try to keep yourself busy and the time will start going a bit faster! 6 weeks is not that long though right now I'm sure it feels like an eternity :hug:
good luck in your scan, at least you get to see bubs :D

hope you have a nice scan and get some good pics of bubs.

time will soon fly by spesh with xmas to break it up. i know how you feel though i am so close but yet it seems so far still :(

I want mine now too!!!! Only three weeks to go forme but that still seems an age, i feel so ready now and really want to be able to hold my little one under the christmas tree and see him/her look at all the pretty lights!!!

as you can tell, the waiting is sending me slightly bonkers!!!!

Thanks for all you messages i dont feel so alone hehe

Waited 40 minutes past the scan time (they forgot about me but wouldnt listen) D/H called the bloody idiots when he complained sounded quite threatening in his broage northern irish they tried to brush me off with excuses but i laughed and said i work for the NHS and the queen of bullshit so dont even go there. she grimmiced at me hehe
got a lovely profile pic, my scanner doesnt work so cant post one on here, but i think i can see a resemblance to my D/H big nose lol.

Went to see my consultant after that and she asked how my SPD was and i said that i wasnt sleeping coz i wake up in agony every time i turn over and she just said well lets get you an induction date then, so am due to be induced on the 2/1/2009 can you believe that they offered to induce me
i didnt even have to ask
So yey 4 weeks and a few days and i will have my baby boy

I know cant belive it we go to ireland by ferry on the 21st and come home on teh 28th then a few days later pow baby is here
you should all go and see my consultant she is amazing i actually declaired my undying love for her lol

wow what a response bet theres not many consultants that would offer that good luck bet your excited now though

i want mine soon too, my poor body, my knees are very tender now, too.

I think thats what shocked me the most emmie,
i expected her to say tuff luck thats pregnancy for you when i mentioned that i cant turn over in bed with out crying in pain, she asked me if the co-codomol was helping the pan and i said not raelly i only take it if am in extreeme pain and i get constipated when i take it, so she prescribed lactilose and went to book the induction,
30 more sleeps left hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back