I want it to stop :o(

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
all this pain :(

i want the next 9 and a bit weeks to fly by now because im getting this constant pain in my back and rib and now its gone to my other rib too :( its soo painful i cant do anything, laying down on my bed used to ease it but even that doesnt stop it now, my feet hurt when im stood up and i cant even go shopping without being in pain :(

i just want Missy out now

:(

sorry for the moan girls

:hug: :hug: :hug:

those last few weeks are so tough. have some hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun :hug: Sorry to hear your so uncomfortable. Have you thought about going swimming at all? It's a great release from the extra weight, you can float about and let your achy bits relax for a while. I've started aquanatal which is fun and great to move about weightless for a change!

Take care,

Sarah x

So sorry you are feeling sore - you are so close to meeting your LO - keep going for just a few more weeks.....NEARLY THERE!!!!

Jimmer

I soooo sympathise!!! I got this all the way up until she engaged from about your stage :( It was so horrible and nothing you seem to do can relieve it :hug:

I really don't know what to suggest hun, just wanted you to know I know how it feels! :hug: xx

dannii87 said:
I soooo sympathise!!! I got this all the way up until she engaged from about your stage :( It was so horrible and nothing you seem to do can relieve it :hug:

I really don't know what to suggest hun, just wanted you to know I know how it feels! :hug: xx

thanks hun :hug: least i know im not the only one suffering :lol:

Look at you - not long now till you meet your little princess - you getting excited?? :D

It will ease though sweetie :hug: But it is horrible :(

Hmmm!! I can't get excited yet because I've had NO signs!! I have a really strong feeling she'll be VERY late so in my head I still have 2 weeks to go!

There is no way she's arriving in the next 4 days :lol: :roll: I can feel it in me waters (which are still VERY much in tact :evil: ) lol!!

xxx

dannii87 said:
It will ease though sweetie :hug: But it is horrible :(

Hmmm!! I can't get excited yet because I've had NO signs!! I have a really strong feeling she'll be VERY late so in my head I still have 2 weeks to go!

There is no way she's arriving in the next 4 days :lol: :roll: I can feel it in me waters (which are still VERY much in tact :evil: ) lol!!

xxx
lol awwww :hug: she will turn up when she wants to - i thought you would be early/on time - there is still 4 days though hun you never know!!! :hug:

I have got a feeling Ruby will be early, not sure why, maybe im just hoping so this pain and aching will go away :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back