I just poas!!!

yep - my bfp was very faint - get another test! x

hehe if can get to shop in time i will... have felt nauseous and had the runs sorry if tmi! dont know if related?! xx

Fingers crossed it's your BFP hun. xxx

lol i know jen will have a shit fit shes not been on all day pmsl!! didnt get test ... am soo afraid to do another lmao! af due tomorro!! no sign of her tho xx

Mine was v.faint too and this morning was still very faint on an eBay cheapy - thank god for CBD's; can't argue with the words on the stick!
Test again with a FR or CBD and using FMU - good luck! x

GUTTTTED :( no need to buy a test the stoooopid bitch came!! dont get me wrong i didnt expect to get pg the first month but y tease me?! does anyone kno a reason faint line may have come up??? :/ xxx

Oh no, so sorry hun. :( I have no idea about the faint line, I've had plenty of them too.

Hope you're ok. :hug: x x

Sorry to hear that hun,I agree why tease?!!
Think its bcoz we're so aware of it and want it,if we were'nt wanting it we prob would'nt be aware of any symptoms or would'nt really notice or be bothered if af was not on time,unless of course you run like clockwork. (kind of makes sense,get me? lol)
Sending lots of babydust!! :) xx

Aw sorry honey - I got a faint line on an ebay cheappie and got myself all excited and hen AF hit me 4 days later.... :slap:right in the face. I know how you feel honey..... It will get better next week I promise!! :hug:

Aww Lisa Im so sorry. She hasnt got me yet but I tested today with hpt 10miu and it was BFN so I shall await her and start again :(

cherry hopes up she myt not get ur! u r not out till shes here!! xx

Thanks Lisa but I just know Im out. The 10miu is highly sensitive and can pick up as soon as youve conceived according to studies Ive read. This is the 3rd BFN Ive had and I know its too soon as Ive only been off the pill a month. Im ok with it and will just keep going till its a BFP :) XX

Totally agree with lisa,you never know :)
What did you test with cherry?
I really want to take a test but may just wait and see if af comes.
xx

I used some tests I bought on Ebay, theyre by One Step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back