well i just tested.....

aww hun maybe it needs to me fmu maybe youre not far enough for it to show on them
good luck
manda x

Mel when you test again make sure its with FMU as if you have used your 4th wee of the day its probably not concentrated enough either that or its too early to pick up on the digi :hug:

I think doing 4 wee's so far this morning is a good sign :shock: Its probably too early. Sorry you didn't get a positive this time :hug: :hug:

:cry: im sorry hun, maybe too early and like everyone said use your first wee.. are you going to test again in a few days :hug: :hug:

booo....that's pants. I'm sorry hun but it's not over until the evil witch turns up so try again using FMU in a day or so.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

The evil witch aint here so all good signs hun, u could be not far along enough for a digi to show pregnant. Good luck chick :pray: :pray: :pray:

dont get too down hun....deffo try again tommorrow FMU :hug: :hug:

xx

Hugs mel, i know its horrible thinking your preggy and all thge signs are there. Dont get upset by it though cos youl just wind yourself up and have all sorts going through your head. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Test again in a day or so with fmu, Good Luck :pray:

tested again this afternoon with a v cheap test and the line was a tiny bit darker but still vvv faint, gonna try and wait till sat but i think ill do an9other tomoz morning, thanks for the hugs ladies :hug:

Good luck dear...I think it sounds promising!
Maybe a BFP will show up tomorrow w/ FMU!
I'm hoping for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back