well i just tested.....

Melly+2

Reaction score
and got a v v v faint line, but its too faint for me to believe it:(, im going to get a digi one in a bit, do you think i should do it today?

Yes and no!! I think it would be sensible to wait (booo... :lol: )but there is a chance that a digital would give you an answer and with a faint line too.....
oh, test!! :D

Good luck!!

thanks for replying trigger, im gonna go and get one soon before Hope wakes up coz the oh is here, ill let you know hown i getn on :)

Did you save your FMU?

TMI i know!

Good luck!! Sounds hopeful! I got a REALLY faint line with Brody at first too.

oooh

good luck

i test sat and got nothing and yesterday and got a line, one strong, one faint

yeah it was fmu, i had had a bit to drink before hand though:( my wee isnt very strong lately, it was an ebay cheapie too, hopefully this it is for me as im now 4 days late for af which is not like me :pray:

Sounds like congrats are in order :cheer: :cheer:

The first test I did was extremely faint at 12dpo (that was an ebay cheapy too). Isaved up my wee for 4 hours and got another faint line on an ebay cheapy.
I did one the next morning with clearblue and got a much darker line.

If AF is 4 days late I don'y think you'll have any problems if you do a digital now. Good luck! :D

:pray: :pray:

test qucik...... I wanna know.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

:pray: :pray:

I did a ebay cheapy and got the faintest line ever then did a digital with my second wee of the morning and got those lovey words!!! Good Luck

Awww mel lets hope this is it for you!!! Go and get that test and then post back!!! :pray: :cheer: :cheer:

oh wow!!! Best of luck hun... I'm telling you.. it was all in my dream!! haha!

Good Luck Hunny

Hurry up & come back to tell us how you got on

:hug: :hug:

:D Good luck - and if you have saved your FMU - rememeber to keep it cool :oops:

i did a digi and it says im not but i used like th 4th morning wee, im so gutted :cry:

aw hun, im sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: maybe its cos the wee isnt FMU :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back