I hope this month is the month

lrb

Reaction score
Its the OH's bday on the 1st and the af is due on the 3rd, im hoping this month will be the month and it will be a great bday suprisee:) x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

What a lovely birthday a bfp would be for your OH, my fingers are crossed for you x x

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank-you :) i hope too! id love that as a bday pressie for myself so i bet he'd love it to, i hope!! hehe

good luck, baby dust coming your way

x

Yes, that would be wonderful for you!! My husband and I are giving each other 'the gift of the magi' for our wedding anniversary - this comes from an old story and basically means we have to give each other something meaningful that doesnt cost anything. I would like to give him a BFP so much!!

Are you going to test tomorrow then lrb? x

I'm not sure, I've got one test, I wanted to wait until/if I missed my af, but I'm tempted.. What do you all think? Ive not had much symptoms tbh.. X

Doesn't mean anything! Lots of people have no symptoms and still get a BFP. If you do test, just bear in mind that you may get a false negative, and not to let it get you down ;)
If it was me I would go ahead and test!

Oo really, u would? I don't think it will get me down too much, being the oh's bday, but were going out at night for a meal and drink with the family, so if I get a bfn and it's too early I don't wanna drink thinking I'm not, if you understand that..lol!

well, if its a BFP you cant drink, and if its a BFN you cant drink just in case.......soooo whaddya do? :test:

Haha yeh na i wont drink just incase.. okay ill test tomoz then yeah? oo exciting:) ..no i cant get excited, dont wanna get my hopes up!! :)

I know, but tell yourself that even if it is a BFN this month, one day it wont be! Good luck for tomorrow hun ;)

Yes, test tomorrow...

I got my first BFP on the morning of my birthday - couldnt help myself, and thought it would be the most amazing birthday present ever...I got the faintest line, and then had to go out during the evening, and NOT drink, which is strange for me, especially on my birthday! I then carried on testing, peering at the faintest of lines, before I did a digital two days later!

So, I would say test - if its your OH's birthday, fate may be in the air, and if its meant to be, it will happen.....
Just update us first thing please, lol!

:dust::dust::dust:

Aww really, bet that made your day! Alright I'm deffo gonna do it! thanks for the push haha! Il be on first thing! Fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back