I hope this month is the month

Ow no, bfn! :( better luck next time x

If the witch hasnt arrived then there is still chance you may get a bfp, keep positive x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not over yet xxxx Which test did you use? xxxx

You still have a fighting chance - some ladies on here didnt get a bfp till after af was due - and you also have symptoms, so stay positive - it can still happen!

Got everything crossed for you hun
:thumbup:

aw dont lose hope honey, not out til af sings!

thanks girls :)
i used a cheapy, was a freebie from duofertility..
fingers crossed, ive gt no af symptoms yet and i normally get them the week up untill it, so still hopefull, i suppose xxx

i think its your testing day today isnt it irb? i was just having a nosey at the september testing thread. good luck! hope the witch hasnt got u yet! x

Hoping the :witch: is still staying away! Whilst she's not here you are still in!!!

Yeh it's today but I wanted to do it a day early as I started tasting metal.. I'm not gonna test or even buy a test until im a week late (if I'm late)
So no sign of witch so far, I'm hoping it's my month but everytime I say that the af turns up.. I'm starting to think it's never gonna happen.. It's been almost two years of unpretected sex! :|

It's my first anniversary on Sunday and we're going away for the weekend, am hoping it will be lucky for us too!

lrb is:witch: still staying away??? I hope this month is your month. A BFN before AF is due doesn't mean your out. Good luck.

yep, shes still away, no sign yet..:)

:yay: I have absolutely everything crossed for you :dust:

OOOoo, a day late - fingers crossed for you xxxx

yes very much so!
going to docs tomoz, gonna ask to do one of there tests, just hoping im not gonna miss this months af again!:(
I want to go get a test, but oh keeps saying wait it out, we both said if im atleast a week late then we will test, 3 days and then ima week late! maybe i wont need to if i can do 1 tomoz x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back