I hope this month is the month

Goodluck for today lrb, hope your doc appointment goes well x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay so i was suppose to have my cervial cancer jab but they wont do it "if" you could be pregnant.. soo i gotaa re book once ive had my period..
then saw the doc, he said if i havent had an af in 2 weeks to do a home pregnancy test, but they wouldnt do one for me there :S.. TIGHT or what! so he said if bfp come back and see him, he wished me luck blah blah.. but he also said on the other hand they have done all the tests as to why id missed my af.. and i have to give it time to get back to normal as he cant think of what else it could be.. he said make an app early DECEMBER!..Yuk thats ages away..boo hoo hes being crap now..
well i did have an af, and due one nw so lets hope i dont need ne mre tests and im preggerss!!!
a girl can wish aye!;)
thanks for asking girls :D
x

very suprised they wouldnt test you there and then.... how annoying! It sounds very promising though hun, fingers crossed for you xxx

Good luck sweetie, hope it's your month!

Thank youuu :)
gonna leave it a week then test x

haha well doc said two weeks but thats madness.. yeh if i had the tests here id be poas mad but i purposely havent bought any so i can be sain lol!
so 1 week max! lets see if i can last xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you hun x x

thankss... great news mummy2adam, bet your over the moon xxxx

I am over the moon hun, just feel like ive cheated ttc again.
I really hope this is ur month x x

why do you think that?
aww im so happy for you honestly :)

just wish i could get mine and we can go through this together :D x

I feel i have cheated because with my little man and with this pregnancy, it has happened as soon as ive come off the pill.

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for u.
We could travel across to tri 1 together.
I really dont know how u are resisting testing hun, keep us posted x x

I think its cause my OH keeps saying to me if i see a bfn then il be gutted and probs keep thinking about my af which will make me stressed and it wont come.. so if i leave it longer it will be a stronger line, (if any) and i kniw when i start i wont stop haha, and with us moving hopefully soon money is gonna be tight!

aw dont think like that, your lucky! everyones different arnt they :)x

How many days are you late now hun? x x

congrats mummy2adam! Id love to be moving over to tri 1 with both you ladies too!!!! Not due AF til 19th - this is my 3rd month trying but until this month i never tracked my ovulation etc so weve done it at all the right times!! Fingers crossed for us Irb! x

Thanks Cherelle,
Fingers crossed that it is ur month too hun.
Have u been symptom spotting yet? x x

Congrats Mummy2Adam :)

Fingers crossed lrb!

Can't wait for you to test ;)

It will be 1 week tomoz :)
Fingers crossed Aye ladies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads