heard heartbeat

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok so i brought a doppler and didnt expect to hear anything as not far gone but after couple of mins i heard heartbeat was really cool to hear little one

I got one and found heartbeat at 11 weeks and have been listening most days since :)

Oh wow! Maybe your further on than you think. I might get one too if they work so early, my hubby would love it hes so excited! where do you get them from?

how strange, i only ordered one today! not expecting to hear anything for a few weeks yet but heres hoping :)

got mine off amazon, im only 9 weeks but i am extremely skinnyplus i remember what it sounded like from having my daughter, guttedthoughas baby must have moved and can only pick my heartbeat up now, i can tell itsmine as its almost half the speed plus a bit quieter.

ohwell ican put it away for a few more weeks and try again and little baby peake is messing mommy round.

was gutted cus as soon as i figured out how to record it and send my parrtner i couldnt find it again lol

Ohhh I think I might order one to have ready, I'm fairly slim, more muscular tho so wonder how soon it would work for me. Hopefully your bean will move into a good position again soon so you can hear it.

i would say if its your first dont get one until you are about 12/13 weeks as it willbe easier to find,theonly reason i found it after ages and ages is because i knew what i was looking for otherwise i woudnt have know lol.

found it again when i went to bed though and to double checck i counted the beats then counted my own, mine was 110 per min but this was 160 beats a min so def not mine lol

This will be my second child but been 15 years since I was pregnant with my daughter so I probably won't know what I'm listening for yet, its a bit like having your first baby in some ways as it's so long ago and things have changed, including me!

wow i would say 110BPM is too high for yours too, do you normally have fast heart rate? i would expect yours to be between 60-90 BPM

Sure you havnt got 2 in there?

xx

Last edited:
oh lord dont get saying that i cant afford two haha, yh my heartbeat is normally quite fast. from what i remember with my daughter my blood pressure used to be 110 or 120 over 50 or 60, bpother day was 88/52.

tbh with you dont know what any of that means lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back