I have the WHOLE day to myself for the first time in over 6 months!!

CARNAT22

Reaction score
What to do??

Got a few chores but then the day is mine.

James and Daddy are going to a Birthday party just outside London and there wasn't room for me in the car (what a shame :lol:)

They'll be gone until about 6-7ish!!

xxxxxx

Well I really should tell you to enjoy the day, put your feet up and relax but going from my own experience in a couple of hours you'll be clock watching and wishing the day away until your 2 men are back home lol xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Jealous! Have fun whatever you do :)

ENJOY!!! Don't do dishes, don't Hoover....just sit, relax, pamper yourself & enjoy!!! :-D xxx

Enjoy!! Give your regime up for the day & make it about you!

I usually clean when C is out. Oh, and wine! Xx

It's a bit too early for wine LOL!!

I just have to wash up and do cats litter tray then I am done.

It's my friends little girls Birthday party today and I feel terrible but as I am childless I really don't want to spend my day with other peoples kids??? She wasn't expecting me as she assumed I'd be going with OH and James. I just can't face a full on kiddies party... am I terrible?

I fancy dragging duvet onto sofa and watching "To Rome With Love" with tea and biccies

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It's a bit too early for wine LOL!!

I just have to wash up and do cats litter tray then I am done.

It's my friends little girls Birthday party today and I feel terrible but as I am childless I really don't want to spend my day with other peoples kids??? She wasn't expecting me as she assumed I'd be going with OH and James. I just can't face a full on kiddies party... am I terrible?

I fancy dragging duvet onto sofa and watching "To Rome With Love" with tea and biccies

xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah defo do that and make yourself a lovely hot bath with some music in the background and relax :) x

Go and drag that duvet! I don't blame you for not fancying the kiddies party, I wouldn't either xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Do it hun, I wouldn't feel guilty about not going to the party how often do you get a day to yourself - never. Oh what I'd give to have a nice hot bubble bath, add a cuppa and a good book - heaven! Enjoy your day xxxx

It's never too early for wine! :lol:

That said tea and biccies is an acceptable alternative :p

Enjoy your day off :) xx

Well I have been up since 5am, so technically it's like late afternoon now?? :lol:

xxxxx

Crack open the wine!!! Might as well make the most of your day.
However (disclaimer here) the PF ladies hold no responsibility for you if you drink the bottle of wine and oh and James come home to a tipsy mummy and no dinner! Hehe

Have a lovely day though lovely you deserve it x

If I had wine at this time of day they'd come home to a shitfaced Mummy, wine hits me so hard these days :shock:

Tea for me is fine for the time being.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111