For the first time in over a year.....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive had the whole day to myself :D I fed Ellie this morning then hubby took her and i've lounged around in bed on my laptop and watching tv for most of the day, its been great! We went out last night for the first time in so long and I got a bit drunk so i'm nursing a hangover and feeling sorry for myself hehe.

Hubby has brought me food, drinks and looked after me all day :D Now he's taken Ellie to the park and i'm still in bed :oops: :lol: He's a diamond :D

Whats everyone else up to? xx

currently on here listening to a very hungover OH deal with a very awake child! She is running rings round him! very funny...

rachie29 said:
currently on here listening to a very hungover OH deal with a very awake child! She is running rings round him! very funny...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Go Holly!!! haha x

happy_chick said:
Ive had the whole day to myself :D I fed Ellie this morning then hubby took her and i've lounged around in bed on my laptop and watching tv for most of the day, its been great! We went out last night for the first time in so long and I got a bit drunk so i'm nursing a hangover and feeling sorry for myself hehe.

Hubby has brought me food, drinks and looked after me all day :D Now he's taken Ellie to the park and i'm still in bed :oops: :lol: He's a diamond :D

Whats everyone else up to? xx

That sounds like heaven - apart from the hangover bit :) Enjoy yourself :hug:

yup! He's nursed his headache for hours now and she has me up at 6am today... she wil NOT stay still for longer than a second... he's pleading for help now ha ha ha ha :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam rocks!! Nice to hear you having some YOU time finally babe! :hug:

Well we just went out to visit a boat shop...it was shut...a pram shop...that was shut too....so we went to the farm shop and bought lots of yummy treats and things for tea to cheer me up. Just hope I can eat em now without :puke:

James is currently making light work of dirtying my lovely clean windows that I have only just done. :roll:

And Im online shopping looking for a decent twin buggy!

Awwww he is a star! Glad you have had a lovely day :D

We decided this morning to go to Meadowhall so after 4 hours walking around I'm nearly :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back