I have the WHOLE day to myself for the first time in over 6 months!!

I ended up being bored out of my mind and pacing the floors (of course!)

They didn't get home until 9pm so they'd been gone best part of 10 hours. Longest I've ever been away from James.

He was so tired when he got home all he wanted was his bottle and bed. He's been up since 5am as usual though so I've seen plenty of him already today :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
That always happens to me when my OH takes Chloe somewhere, I enjoy the 1st few hours then I need to call him or face time him to see her then im ok for a bit then have to do it again and by a certain amount of time I start asking him what time he will be back then start clock watching......think we all do it!

Can't deny I do enjoy the 1st few hours though ;)

The 1st few times Chloe went out without me to give me a break I just cried what was pointless as I was supposed to be relaxing! Lol

Think we should all try and relax and look after ourselves if our OH/someone we trust takes our babies out......but it's so hard, but suppose that's just nature. X

I ended up being bored out of my mind and pacing the floors (of course!)

They didn't get home until 9pm so they'd been gone best part of 10 hours. Longest I've ever been away from James.

He was so tired when he got home all he wanted was his bottle and bed. He's been up since 5am as usual though so I've seen plenty of him already today :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

As I predicted in my first post lol, been there, done that haha! :)

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Yep Tambo hun, you were right!

How sad is that? I used to love having the place to myself but yesterday I was in limbo the whole day!

Oh well, James had fun and was a very well behaved boy :lol:

xxxxxx

I bet he loved having a "mens" day with Daddy though! :)

My OH wants to take Scott up north to meet his Mum soon but because of space in the car, we only have a Fiat panda with 4 seat belts and he'll be travelling back down with his other 2 kids as well, I won't be able to join them and I'm dreading it! A whole day without Scott will be horrible. I know the feeling of getting a day to myself and hating every second of it all to well :( I'm gonna postpone the meet for a while until I feel comfortable enough with missing him for a day xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back