I have leaked help

Rowesb

Reaction score
But not a clue what, can u leak without loosing the plug? Need to make a decision as to what to do in half hour as don't want to worry DH if I don't need :(

ring your midwife hun always better safe than sorry and i personally think it is poss my waters were broken for me and i had csection then lost my plug after lols good luck let us know your ok x but get checked if it was your waters you need to be seen because of infection risk

was there a lot of fluid? only reason i ask is ive had this happen 2 me 4 times now over the last few weeks

How do you mean leaked hun? If you think there is any chance it was your waters you should ring your MW. Xx

No not a huge amount... Tmi but I can't work out if it smells or not... But have spent so much time at one of the assessment units in the last 2 weeks I am reluctant to go and potentially waste their time iykwim

How do you mean leaked hun? If you think there is any chance it was your waters you should ring your MW. Xx

I felt something this morning when I was in bed but just thought it was discharge... When I got up it wasn't... Which leaves 2 options...

No not a huge amount... Tmi but I can't work out if it smells or not... But have spent so much time at one of the assessment units in the last 2 weeks I am reluctant to go and potentially waste their time iykwim

well what happened with me was
i kept waking up 2 a wet patch 4 morning in total but had nothing throughout the day. but i went up 2 MAU they did an internal and said it was thrush which i was really suprised at. i know discharge is increased in pregnancy but i didnt bthink it wud be that much.
but apprantley the MW said it can be really watery over night?? which suprised me.

Last edited:
I haven't had any since... So probably about 90 minutes...

MW told me that if it was my waters it would keep coming out. i'd put a pad on just incase. but if ur worried i'd just ring then 2 check or just for advice if anything

If it's your waters they say it will leak constantly. Keep an eye on it and if you stay dry then it might have been a little pee pee lol. If baby moves on/off your bladder it can cause a little leak sometimes xx

DH is back, so got a sniff :blush: he couldn't smell anything, tried the pad but thought it may hide too much, gonna see what happens in the next hour as seem to have had some 'normal'ish discharge just now...

I can't thank from the phone so thank you for your replies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back