Bleeding.... Help if u can plz... (UPDATED ON FIRST POST. )

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all

Well about half hour ago i went to the loo and when i wiped there was bright red blood there? Any suggestions/advise?

Amy xx

UPDATE.....

Well ladies ive just got home. They performed a ctg which was normal so thats good and they examined me and took swabs. The doctor said he could see mucous coming away up there so looks to him like im loosing my plug aswell. As for the bleeding they couldnt see anythin what could of been causing it. They have discharged me but i must ring them if i experience any more bright red blood like what i had tonight.
Coming back in the car i was really uncomfortable with cramp and aches in my lower back and tummy, when i got home i went straight to loo and ive just lost quite a lot of mucus/jelly with blood in it. I have been loosing mucus for past couple of weeks but not with blood in it. Also the midwife said i could of been loosing my plug for a while now as the plug doesnt have to have blood in it and it can be allsorts of colours.

Also just want to say thank u for all your replies and well wishes. Gona try pacing myself now tho as my back is seriously hurting.

Thanks again.
Amy xxx

Last edited:
I'd phone midwife or maternity Hun. Always best to get professional opinion Hun.xx

Thanks for the reply hun. I cant think what it could be? Been a bit crampy but thats been quite normal the past couple of days.

Thanks again xx

Keep us posted once u have called the hospital or midwife. Hope everything's ok xxx

ring them up, ive had this 3 times now and each time its been nothing. the 2nd time they made me go in to see if it was stopped n if they could find a cause. the last time i didnt worry cos each time its been unexplained and ive been told it was fine as long as i wasnt cramping and baby was moving fine. best to ask what the mw thinks so they can monitor you and baby just incase

Thanks for the replies ladies.

BevG... When you had this did they give you an internal and check your cervix? When going to the toilet now its not as bright its like pinkish now xx

What's mw said chicky? Def phone. Hope you're ok. X

What's mw said chicky? Def phone. Hope you're ok. X

I havent rang them yet hun... Was gona see if it stopped and like i say its more pinky now. do you think i should still ring?

Thanks for the reply xx

stupid question.....are you sure it was from the front and not the back?

Hey Hun, I would still ring them. Just do they can check everything is ok x

Definatly phone MW hunni. Your better off have it checked out. Xx keep us posted.

Just rang hospital and they want me to go through.... She said with it been red like period blood and no mucus they need me to get checked out, Otherwise they would of said it was my show I mentioned that i have been having mucus the past couple of weeks but havent had anything with this blood and she said defo get it checked. she said if everything was fine i would be sent home when i have been asessed but they will have to see what happens when i get there xx

Thanks for all of your help ladies..... Just gotta try and get in touch with OH now as he is at work and have no body else to take me xx

Last edited:
Hope all ok lovely. Thinking of you. Keep us posted. X

Hope all is ok, and you get hold of your OH soon, keep us posted x

Ive managed to speak to his team leader who got my OH to ring me and the team leader has turned round to him and said well is there nobody else who can take her in.... PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT not been funny but do they not realise that maybe he wants to come with me to makes sure me and baby are ok?? No infact nobody else can take me as my dad was in a car accident last week and they dont have a car!!!!!!

grrrr xx

Sorted lol..... Team leader was ok in the end xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back