I have just realised

timsmom

Reaction score
I have suddenly got myself in to a panic. I am 22 weeks and 4 days today which means 17 weeks and 3 days till baby is due to arrive under normal circumstances. However, my consultant and haematologist think they will deliver this baby as much as 5 weeks early. That means I'm due in maybe as little as twelve weeks.

So far I have bought a pack of vests and a pack of sleep suits and thats it. I am really gonna have to get my finger out after Christmas and get some stuff bought. Suddenly this is all becoming very real and a bit scary although I can't wait to meet my little man. :shock:

How exciting :shock:

You better get buying then. I cant wait till lo arrives (although i want her to arrive when shes ready and healthy not to early)

oh my not long at all hun
better go do some panic buying after xmas :) :)
manda xx

OH yay!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

hit the sales hun, thats what Im planning to do :D

That's REALLY exciting though, you'll have your baby in your arms way before any of the rest of us do!!

Good luck spending lots of cash!!!!!! :shock:

I wish I could convince my OH that April isn't that far away. I'm dying to go baby shopping and he's talking like the birth's years away :wall:

wow! Not long to go for you then!!

I keep adding up how long ive got left....its so exciting. Im trying not to think about it too much cos it'll drag :? I just cant bloody wait! verything was going so quick, but its started to feel like its going slower and slower :x I went to my OH's work do and i got bump envy cos his collegue was ready to pop any day, i was so jelous, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back