Whoops-baby clothes

MrsR

Reaction score
I bought a bundle of baby clothes off eBay, had already bought an outfit and set of sleep suit, vest, hat, bib and scratch mitts, was sent 3 sleep suits and a sleeping bag and finally bought 3 plain blue sleep suits and a 5 pack of plain blue socks yesterday. Anyhoo I have been 'nesty' last few days and, along with housework that needed doing on Tuesday when I started but didn't need doing Wednesday, Thursday and Friday when I was just going over what i'd already done, I washed the baby clothes! I then ironed the baby clothes and when I'd done I realised we have A LOT of baby clothes! Lmao! I'm sure they're breeding! How did this happen?! I've also had a feeling that Seb's going to be early (don't know why and probably means he's going to be late)! Anyone else like this? Or am I just slightly bonkers?

I keep thinking I need this and need that but I'm sure I have allot already then when I check I'm like
omg I have got hardley anything!! Lol so were the other way round haha!

Oh dont worry, I was feeling all nesty the other week so went on ebay and picked up a few items of baby clothes.

Well.. More than a few..

I have all the essentials up to 4 months >.<

Wooohooo momma kat! I'm not the only one!!! All we need is bibs and a winter coat but waiting until the autumn/winter seasonal stuff comes out x I finished ironing last night, looked at the piles of baby clothes, looked at my OH and said 'please don't let me buy any more clothes in 0-3'! x I was on eBay the other evening looking at more! Doh! Glad to say I didn't bid though!

One advantage being team yellow is I can limit myself to newborn and a few 0-3 that's it hehehe!!! X

Lol I need to write a list and tick off what I've got in each size x x

I have wrote a list of everything I need and it's hardley ticked off haha and the rungs that are ticked off are things that are left over from my two kids haha!

I did that and then promptly lost the list! Lmao x x

Hahahaaha I know I've got snowsuits :D :D and some sleepsuits x x x

I need to find the list back out again I asked hubby to buy some things for baby with his money next week and he said he would so I got to have a think of what I want lol!!

We're not going to bother with snow suits as I had a couple for Summer but never used them! Just going to get a thick winter coat and layer up x x

I've got so much stuff already - lets just say I don't need to buy anymore clothes for my little man until he's over 9 months old! I just can't stop!!! I've got something for every season and every age group, from sleepwear to playtime, casual to posh...think I might have a problem haha ...xxx

One advantage being team yellow is I can limit myself to newborn and a few 0-3 that's it hehehe!!! X

Lies! I dont know whether its boy or girl yet! xD I do have a few vests that are dinasour themed but my friend is having a boy so if mine is female, i can hand them to her!

When you getting your other Moses basket Evie?

Dissided not to bed it instead were getting the I love my bear cotbed range and I set the cotbed up tonight for it all to go into. Thought it would be cheaper than buying the Moses basket stand and cotbed stuff haha!! Also getting a good mattress off sil for only £20 so we would be silly to pass it up :-D x

When you getting your other Moses basket Evie?

Dissided not to bed it instead were getting the I love my bear cotbed range and I set the cotbed up tonight for it all to go into. Thought it would be cheaper than buying the Moses basket stand and cotbed stuff haha!! Also getting a good mattress off sil for only £20 so we would be silly to pass it up :-D x

Woo! True :) Have you seen the new I love my bear cot bedding!? They do a pink and blue selection now although I love the cream one!!

oh your all so naughty!! you better all hope baby grows at the correct pace for the seasons if youv'e brought the larger sizes too (RakRak!)

Evie , cotbed sounds like a good idea , and will save you on the moses too

Can't wait to buy something

Yea I seen the new bedding but - have to say I prefure the orriginal lol!! I just bought a cot bed tidy for the side of the cot so I can stick my mobile in it at night time hahahaha!!

Yeah, I like the original too! I've got a neautral winnie the pooh range for the baby that I used with Jacob but now Jacob has Mothercares 'Green Car Blue' range :)

I haven't been able to find any bedding I like! My sister has bought us a Moses basket with stand and a cot so will need bedding for the cot. We've looked in mothercare, toys r us, mamas and papas, online, offline and in catalogues! Nothing I'd jumping out at me screaming 'buy meeeee'! There's loads of sets that I'm like, 'yeah it's cute' but just not for me! Going to have a gander in Next at their sets! Hopefully something will shout at me! Lol x I really have to start buying practical stuff too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back