Whoops-baby clothes

Ya know, you could always pass some over here if you all have too much ;) I havent bought anything! I'm waiting for hubs to finish decorating the nursey before i start getting some old stuff from the attic so i can see whats usable and then put them in the nursery..as it stands i have no where to put everything!

We had nowhere to put them either!!! Lol x I've kicked OH out of one of his drawers to fit in the baby clothes x x

I haven't been able to find any bedding I like! My sister has bought us a Moses basket with stand and a cot so will need bedding for the cot. We've looked in mothercare, toys r us, mamas and papas, online, offline and in catalogues! Nothing I'd jumping out at me screaming 'buy meeeee'! There's loads of sets that I'm like, 'yeah it's cute' but just not for me! Going to have a gander in Next at their sets! Hopefully something will shout at me! Lol x I really have to start buying practical stuff too!

Lol, What Jacobs got is nice on offer atm aswell :) http://www.mothercare.com/s?Action=submit&rh=n:42764041&field-keywords=green+car+blue&x=0&y=0 not exactly screaming buy me, but its really nice when its all on x x

I'm soooo fussy-I don't want cars, trains, motorbikes, helicopters etc on anything x I'm sooooo fussy x I hated it when DD was a baby and everything in the shops was covered in dolls and flowers! Aaaaggghh! I really have to stop being fussy! Lol x

i was like this with my 1st he outgrew them so fast that he never wore half of it, this time around i havent got much as i dont know if its a boy or girl and i already have all the boy stuff from my son so if its a girl big shopping trip when shes born haah xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back