I have a scan date!

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely ITCHING to go and POAS!! It's killing me! I just hate being in suspense, not knowing if it will be darker and then praying it will... Arghhh the curiosity is killing me! x x

yes do it if youv had one you will get another one hun! i did 3 in a row in space of half hour and all positives :). do it! xxx

I want to so badly! But I'm going to be strong and wait for hubby's day off. :whistle:

x x

woo hoo for ur scan date, be exciting, i gotta wait till end of april for mine i think. very excited for u x

so exciting....i will have everything crossed...xxx

Hi MissJ, great news about your scan! im sure your little bean is all warm and snuggly and waiting to show off for his / her mummy and daddy xxx

Aw thank you Spinney, that made me well up! :cry:

Hope you're well hun. x x

I got my 20 week scan date today! Yay! 18th April, seems sooooo far away, waiting is awful..... Good luck for next test but I know you Dont need it :)

Oooh I can't wait for your scan date.......so instead of stalking your other waiting thread we'll all be scan stalking now to see how far along you are!!!

:lol:

Thanks ladies, really appreciate the support, you're all amazing. :) x x

Testing the day after tomorrow, YAAAAAY! Feeling so excited. I've spoken to my aunt who used to be a midwife and I've told her everything, what a relief to finally tell someone I'd had a positive test! She reassured me and she also thinks I'm further along so I'm very, very tempted to hike my ticker up but I won't til we've had the scan. :)

x x

Just got my letter through the post! :yay:

I have to drink 2 pints of water before the appointment. Oh and no fizzy drinks! ;) x x

Congrats hun, exciting stuff isn't it :). The only thing i don't like about scans is having to sit with a full bladder in the waiting room not being able to pee!! It makes it better when i see other girls sitting around me bouncing about looking like they need to go as well and still drinking more water! hah :).

Can't wait to hear about your scan! x x

Ah, dreading that part but I'm sure I'll be distracted - I'll be worrying whether they can see anything. :(

It still doesn't feel real. :(

x x

Aww hun try not to worry, it does feel a bit unreal at the start, but once its all confirmed and you see your wee bean bouncing about it will start to sink in :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back