How long is wait for scan date?

beanster

Reaction score
Hi all. Had my first appointment with midwife yesterday and was so excited. I know that it was all paperwork but it made it all feel official and was great to talk to someone about being pregnant cos me and my hubby have decided to wait till after the 12 week scan before we tell our families - which is killing us both as we are soooooo excited and know they will be too!
How long did you have to wait to get a date for your 12 week scan - I just want the piece of paper to arrive so we can look forward to the next step!!!!!!!:dance:

i didnt get mine till i was just over 1wks and had scan at 14wks but then i was given my 20wk scan date at my booking app lols id think your get it thru soon

I have had 2 early scans because I had some cramping pain and they wanted to rule out eptopic pregancny last scan I showed as being 6 weeks and seen the wee heartbeat, think it will be another 5 - 7 weeks before my dating scan, so how far on do you think you are x

i'm 8 weeks and 2 days, or so i was told yesterday!!

That was from last period dates. Haven't had a scan yet.

from my period dates I would be 10 weeks 2 days when I had scan I was only 6 weeks!!! x

Completely unrelated but how do i add one of those pregnancy tickers onto my messages?

i got mine just before i was 9 weeks, i first saw my midwife at 7 weeks and she send the paperwork off n its come through i will be 12weeks and a day when i go 4 my scan, i think it also depends on how busy your local maternity department is or so my midwife told me

:)

x

click the ticker on mine it will take you onto the page that you make them, make one and copy the code paste it into your signature ans save it and then thats it it will be on it everytime you leave a post, let me know if it works xx

Hey it works!!!!
Thanks Claire _24. Have just noticed when I looked at your ticker mre closely that you are due the day after me!!! How exciting!

My advise is, if you dont get your scan date chase it up! I didnt get one and by 11wks I range up. It seems they have messed up and I wont have it now unitl 17th May. Gutted!! x

Hurray - it's here - only 3 weeks to wait for my scan. Very very excited indeed. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back