I have a scan date!

Great news about the scan! and go test lol, I used to test every day (sometimes twice :blush: how can you resist not testing :shock:

How exciting!!

I'm very impressed you have only done one test. I have been keeping clearblue in business these last few weeks. I must have done 12 tests!! haha

It's more that hubby wants to be here when I do it, which is why I'm waiting. :)

Might be able to do it tomorrow morning, not sure yet. :yay:

x x

How exciting!!

I'm very impressed you have only done one test. I have been keeping clearblue in business these last few weeks. I must have done 12 tests!! haha

Lol! If we had more tests, I'd have done them! x

Fab news! What date is it hun? I've got my scan in about 3 weeks too, yay! X

Woohooo! There's a few of us off for scans soon then! :yay:

Mine's on the 27th. :thumbup:

Am still terrified, my worst fear is being scanned and seeing nothing. :(

x x

Last edited:
I've done 6 tests now and still thinking of doing another as I still don't quite believe it, getting expensive as 3 were digitals!

Ooooooh exciting missj, can't wait to see the pics of your shy bean xxxxx

Sarah - I've only done one test and it's driving me mad, dying to do another! x x

Cosmic - Aww, I really hope little bean is hanging in there, would be the most amazing thing ever. :) x x

Last edited:
Thanks hun, really hope so. :)

I'll feel so much better after the next test. Might do it tomorrow after all cos I hate that I'm worrying that my first test was an evap. x x

ooo this is exciting, i cant wait 2 see how far u r! i would defo do another test asap, no way could i wait around!! x

Well, I didn't get to do my other test. :(

Hubby really wants to be there and I don't want him to miss out on something he clearly feels is important to him. Just means I won't be able to put my result on here til Monday!!! :brat: x x

Sorry you never got to test again today hunny but i think its lovely how you hubby wants to be there with you every step of the way :love: x x

I think some of it is for his own sanity lol. He watched my first test get darker and he was the one who was reassuring me it was pink, same width as control and within the time limit. Despite that though, he's been finding it hard to actually say "we're pregnant" because of my cycles etc he thinks it's madness lol. We'd also got it into our heads it would be negative, like all the others! So when that second line just got darker, neither of us knew what to do lol. I still find it weird telling myself I'm pregnant. Just feels so unbelievable! x x

Thanks ladies, just got loads of "what if's" running through my head. :(

I'd feel much better if I had two BFPs! Maybe I should do the other test sooner than planned. What do you all think? x x

I'm surprised you've had so much self control already!! I've done about 20 tests I think!! LOL.

Ah, it's so hard but I know how gutted hubby would feel if I went and did it without him. Oh well, not too much longer to wait! :yay:

Will post the results on Monday as we're away for the weekend. Dreading the car journey though! :sick:

x x

Just take a bucket hun!! LOL

Thats sweet that hubby wants to be so involved hun, can't wait to see your next BFP xxx

Thank you hun, hopefully its much darker. I suppose even if it's lighter than I expect, I'd still be chuffed, two positive tests would make it feel more real cos at the moment, I'm still finding it hard to believe. :wall: x x

I don't know how you've only done one so far! I did 4 when I first found out and am dying to pee on another stick now! lol. Its really nice that you OH wants to be involved tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back