Maternity clothes

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

Anyone else having problems with maternity trousers? Every pair I get always falling off my butt and I spend all my time yanking them back up! I've got under bump jeans which just seem to cut me in half (I'm normally a 16 but have a flabby lower tummy from last pregnancy) and mid or over bump just fall down. Am I buying the wrong size? No way I fit into my normal trousers....where am I going wrong??

I dont like trousers at all, seem to be living in skirts and leggins and dresses. Many ladies like jeans but I cant help as I dont like jeans anyway.

I'm the same with trousers, am ok with over the bump ones but anything else just fall down n like u am yanking them up every 2 mins! Does my head in lol xx

Phew -not just me then!! Sorry seem to have double posted this - thought I'd lost it!

I went up 1 size, so my maternity trousers are size 12's, I got a nice pair of jeans from dorothy perkins and mothercare :) I go for under the bumps too, got nice combat trousers from dorothy perkins too which are great for work, they aren't tight on my lower belly either. I think it's really trial and error getting something that's comfy. Ive got a really nice maternity dress, things like long baggy tops with 3/4 leggins will be great for summer too :) xxx

OMG I thought it was just me, its doing my head in...I have 3 pairs of work trousers and 3 pairs of jeans and they ALL do it...........not sure what to suggest or do lol

Maybe its leggings, dresses and skirts from now on?!? :)
xx

I have the same problem and thought maybe I'm just not big enough for them yet! At the moment I'm living in black joggers I got from matalan; usually I wouldn't go near joggers but these just look like black trousers as I wear long tops so you can't see the elasticated waistband. I've bought a few pairs because they are SO comfy!

I cant get any maternity trousers to fit me atall! it was bad enough last time but coz i still had a bit of a belly from Ethan its now impossible. im living in legins at the moment! x

YAY - I'm soooo not alone then!! Thought I must have been a stupid shape. I was looking at my bump pic on the forum and laughing cos my ass looks as big as my bump!! I think I'm just the wrong shape for jeans...

Well talk about one extreme to the other! Had new maternity work trousers on today (under bump) and had ended up with them undone as they were cutting me in half by midday!!

WHATS GOING ON?!? lol

Think I need some over bump work trousers but struggling to find any?!? Any suggestions peeps?

Alternatively I go to work in my pyjamas :)))))))) xxx

Well talk about one extreme to the other! Had new maternity work trousers on today (under bump) and had ended up with them undone as they were cutting me in half by midday!!

WHATS GOING ON?!? lol

Think I need some over bump work trousers but struggling to find any?!? Any suggestions peeps?

Alternatively I go to work in my pyjamas :)))))))) xxx

Dorothy Perkins had some over the bump black work pants when I was looking to buy..
I ended up getting under the bump from next which weren't too bad, but definitely prefer over :)

I got a pair of over the bump boyfriend style jeans from ASOS..I've lived in these jeans for many months and will be wearing them for as long as possible as they are so comfy!! highly recommended :):):):)
xxx

Peacocks have good Maternity stuff.

Tracey - I've got a nice pair of over the bump jeans from there which are v.comfy and a pair of over the bump leggins too, which also have this pouch that you can turn up over bump or fold down under the bump :)

Lately though, unless I have to get dressed to go out or face someone other than hubby, I'm in my PJ's ;-) x

Ooh Jen where did you get your over the bump jeans from? I've been eyeing up an M&S pair.
I have a bump band at the moment but it's not winning against the growing bump now so like you Tracey I'm yankety yanking at my jeans aaall the time *sigh*

xx

could u not try them on before leaving the shop? even if they not maternity ones maybe other pants a few sizes up, i am just thinking about getting long skirts i dont really like showing of my legs.

Ooh Jen where did you get your over the bump jeans from? I've been eyeing up an M&S pair.
I have a bump band at the moment but it's not winning against the growing bump now so like you Tracey I'm yankety yanking at my jeans aaall the time *sigh*

xx

Peacocks ma darlin' :) Only shop in 100 mile radius it would seem, that does any maternity clothes!

They're lovely and v.comfy - hubby says he wants to where them for eating (like Joey in Friends) x

Lol at Joey bit! I want Phoebe's Santa pants hehe!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back