Should I be feeling like this

Belle23

Reaction score
I'm so worried I haven't heard baby heartbeat in 3 weeks as i am waiting for midwife appointment this friday and I'm 16 weeks. Had what I thought was loads of flutters on news years eve but had loads of loud music on and what I thought was lots of flutters. I am just worried I've had no bleeding, discharge isn't as bad but still got leaky boobs. Should I be feeling ok. Not got much of a bump as I am a big girl (size 22) and hoping it's hidden behind my flabby tummy lol. Xxxx

Don't panic! :)

loud music may have caused your baby to have a little boogie - so may explain the flutters. They say bigger ladies usually dont feel things until later, so maybe that is why you haven't felt anything else.

From the sounds of things you are experiencing the normal pregnancy symptons - discharge etc. I'm sure all will be fine when you see midwife :)

Don't worry. Heart beat is still hard to find at that stage, my mw wouldn't even try cos she said it makes people panic if they can't find it.

The flutters were prob LO dancing to the music, but your still quiet early for movement,so I wouldn't expect you to feel that all the time.

Xxx

My MW hasn't listened to the heartbeat yet!

Don't panic hun, you are in that stage where there isn't much going on symptom wise, only a few more weeks and you'll have your scan and will be kicked loads by the baby.

I'm 20 weeks and I still feel exactly like you do... Hearing the heart beat helps elivate any worry but if your like me only for a day or so! I'd say dont worry but again that's incredibly hard to do! Any problems or worries though come straight on here the girls are great at alieviating fear :)

When I went for my 16 week check, it took the midwife 10 mins to find a heartbeat, she wasn't worried coz I,d felt it move and we could hear it moving. There's a lot of room for baby to hide in there and mine just wasn't co-operative lol. I feel baby move on somedays and not on others but apparently that's normal at this stage, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back