I....Hate....Facebook

samandbump said:
it is all a bit much i agree!!!!! one of the monsters new identity has been released i believe and he is apparently living very close to me which is scary, i dont know how much of it is true but it still makes you feel sick knowing he could be near my house!!

when they first got released one of them was moved to my town, its only smallish really, people found out and went round to smash it up but they had alarms in house and police had whisked him away :shock: should have left him to die IMO

Im hating it too. think Im gonna delete my fun wall and super wall if i can.

Ive just got a video about seal pup torture as a sport from some animal activist group. The music on the video was the same from *that night* the forum was hacked and it made me feel so sick :cry:

Im so concerned as there is so much available to children and young people which creates a whole new set of boundaries. I know the majority of parents try to censor adult images from their children but there are plenty who dont. I worry about what kind of society Jake is going to grow up in if this is the precedent that it being set :evil:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
samandbump said:
it is all a bit much i agree!!!!! one of the monsters new identity has been released i believe and he is apparently living very close to me which is scary, i dont know how much of it is true but it still makes you feel sick knowing he could be near my house!!

when they first got released one of them was moved to my town, its only smallish really, people found out and went round to smash it up but they had alarms in house and police had whisked him away :shock: should have left him to die IMO

where do you live? im in kenal in cumbria!!!! its so awful that these people get more protection than the families of the victims it :evil: makes me sick!!!!

i got the jamie bulger one twice yesterday, and its really not nice. And i flippin hate al the chain letters and crap i keep getting. Super wall is now deleted. :x

HappyAlice said:
Whats wrong here

AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
EEE
FFF
GGG
HHH
III
JJJ
KKK
LLL
MMM
NNN
OOO
PPP
QQQ
RRR
SSS
TTT
UUU
VVV
XXX
YYY
ZZZ

Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click "post ", the answer will be really obvious.

Grrrrr who else keeps getting this - there is no error!!

OMG I got that and yes I forwarded it. I don't get it either :?

Can you delete funwalls and superwalls? Or just the posts?

skairdykat said:
Can you delete funwalls and superwalls? Or just the posts?

Yes, you can click on the cross on the corner of the funwall application like this (already deleted mine)

facebook.jpg

Ive deactivated my facebook account, I HATE it :wall: :evil:

I keep in touch via email and myspace...or....shock horror......telephone :lol:

I just got sick of only ever having to log on cos ive got a million vampire bites, likeness quiz and other random pointless crap to clear, and getting about 30 emails a day from the blasted thing :lol:

natalie&jake said:
The music on the video was the same from *that night* the forum was hacked and it made me feel so sick :cry:

What happened here - I completely missed this, can someone PM me and let me know? :?

I love Facebook but have to admit that I removed the FunWall and SuperWall applications about a week ago as they were getting on my nerves.

I don't mind fun and super wall in general I suppose but that jamie bulger one really upset me. 2 of my cousins forwarded it to me aswell!! :shock:

samandbump said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
samandbump said:

where do you live? im in kenal in cumbria!!!! its so awful that these people get more protection than the families of the victims it :evil: makes me sick!!!!

In county durham.. :? glad they dont live around here..

know bit off topic but regarding those boys it makes me so mad. I mean imagine if i was with OH like i am and we had JT then I found out he was one of those lads :x its not fair

I've just looked on ,y funwall and two different people have forwarded to me :wall: :wall:

I read it last night. Some of the horrible things written in the chain mail arn't even true anyway. I hate this sort of mail.

I didn't sleep last night because of something someone posted on my funwall! :shock:
I've deleted it now but it was called 'unknown bunny girl, disturbing' when I checked. It was a girl dancing and towards the end she was getting closer and closer to the camera and I can't explain it but it really shook me up! I'll be careful what I watch from now on! :shock:

I thought i was the only one who hated facebook
I hate funwall superwall etc...
i don't forward anything. i also got that alphabet mail about 10 times
i'm happy i found some old friends but thats about it

I've just joined a group entitled "I can't find your wall due to all the sh1te you have on your profile" which just about sums up the way I feel about most applications :rotfl:

i agree lou i am going to delete my superwall i think cos that really upset me too, i had the same thing from about 10 people and it starts off with something like !sorry for forwarding this on but ..." SO WHY SEND IT I WOULDN'T COS ITS TOO UPSETTING.

i tend to use facebook for scrabulous now i love that!!

I'm getting rid of my fun wall and super wall! Grrr Full of crap!

Also THIS is really peeing me off at the moment

Attention all Facebook members.
Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated, (with idiots it would seem)
There have been many members complaining that Facebook
is becoming very slow.Record shows that the reason is
that there are too many non-active Facebook members blah blah BLAH!

WHEN will people stop sending me this crap??!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back