Translate Facebook?????

Sammystar

Reaction score
I just got a link on my Facebook asking me to translate it into English FOR FREE

Are they for real??? They must be minted and they expect members to translate their pages for nothing??? Did I read that wrong??? :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Anybody else get this??
:think: :think:

I got it, but i didn't read it and closed it. I just assumed it was more facebook crap.

i got it too but i didnt understand what it wanted me do so i closed it. whats it all about?

xxxx

I just receieved this this morning and am very confused!!

Hello, do you speak English (UK)?Close
Help translate Facebook into English (UK) so that it can be used by people all over the world, in all languages.

Click on the Translate Facebook button to add the Translations application, developed by Facebook so that you can be part of the community of translators.

I wish to participate in Facebook's language translation project and I agree to the Additional Terms Applicable to Translate Facebook

**Goes off to click button and hopes faceook doesnt implode

Well fb is stil there I got this:::

even more confused then I was before!

Welcome to Translations in English (UK)
We've opened the translation process up to the community because you know best how Facebook should be translated into your language. Please participate as much as you like in translating, voting, and discussion with your fellow translators.

Facebook in English (UK) is now complete!
Thank you for helping make Facebook available in English (UK). Below are a few things you can do to continue to make Facebook in English (UK) better.

Translate new features
As new features are added to Facebook every day, new phrases to translate will appear. The Translations panel will have the most up to date information on what still needs translation.

Continue Voting
Continual voting will help make Facebook in English (UK) even better. New translations will always need to be checked by the community for consistency and accuracy. Your vote is important!

Use Report Mode
Find a mistake in English (UK)? Use the new report mode from the Translation panel to alert other translators and Facebook about the mistake. Review community reported phrases any time.

Statistics
661Total
Translators37,626Translations
Submitted0Translated
By you924Untranslated
Phrases

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads