I give up!!

Trying 4 No 2

Reaction score
Hello girls can I join you? I have been TTC No 2 for 10 months now, I have a 5 year old daughter. My cycles were all over the place and wasnt having much luck with cheapie ovulation test sticks (never got a dark line) so I got a digital one last month, got my smiley face thought I had done everything right this month, got all sorts of "symptoms" soore bbs, tired, going to the loo a lot but alas the witch arrived today, so I guess it starts again this month!!

All I can say is don't try to hard and just relax and do the deed but not to worry about it. I got caught with my second after I decided if I came on I would stick my patch back on and wait till my son was one. Sods law you always get caught when your not trying or thinking too much about it as I got caught with leo when I was due for tests and my partner did his sperm sample >.< x

It will happen hun x

As above^^

I know its easier said than done but all we can do is try. Cheap OPK's don't work for me either. I was doing them near enough everyday when I was having regular periods and nothing showed so I might go and buy a digi.

But all I can say is hope you get your :bfp: soon.

x

I can say the same chick.

I never used protection for 4 years, not that I was actively TTC but I never got pregnant.

I met my new OH, and never used anything and within 6 months I was pregnant.

It always happens when you least expect it! ;)

Good luck anyway xxx

Lol keep going sweety each time you only have 20% if that chnave of getting that eggy!

keep faith

I'm never sure if that 20/25 per cent statistic makes me feel better or worse... Totally identify with the OP though. We're into cycle four now and I was really upset when it didn't happen this time. It's hard staying rational, not over-thinking it and keeping the sex about the sex (rather than just TTC).

AF arrived yesterday for me and I've been really down ever since. To top it off, I've had a stomach bug today (my nice boss noticed I looked rubbish and sent me home) but when I got home, I dropped my iPhone and completely trashed the screen. It is NOT my week! Apologies for thread-jacking.

You can thread jack all you like, I had my bad day yesterday even though AF only arrived today, had a good cry and I guess all we can do is try again this month!

Hey hun. I always seem to go on about this but we caught on the first month of using preseed - a sperm friendly lube. We dtd once in my fertile time (the day I got my smiley) and it worked. I'd try anything to be honest! X

Try to keep positive. Wish you lots of luck and :dust: Xxxx

Last edited:
I bought mine from Amazon and it came with syringes. Literally shot a bit up (sorry for tmi) before dtd.

Good luck honey xxx

I see it being sold on the internet a lot i.e ebay is it safe to buy from there or can you get it in a pharmacy??

I was due a fertility appointment the month I caught so relaxing does work, we'd failed to conceive for 13 cycles at that point. One thing I would say is to keep an eye out for ewcm and bd whenever you see it, even if it makes no sense cycle wise x

I see it being sold on the internet a lot i.e ebay is it safe to buy from there or can you get it in a pharmacy??

Erm I bought mine online - think amazon or ebay. Check feedback on ebay but you should be fine.

Not sure if it's sold in the pharmacists tbh....

xxx

I bought my preseed at a pharmacy. I live in the states if that helps you any. I've heard other ladies rave about conceive+, I myself have never tried it.

I'm considering giving preseed a try, although I do usually have plenty of ewcm, so not sure it'll make much difference. I foolishly decided to google whether orgasm has any impact. Now I'm worried because it always happens for me before him and in terms of TTC, it seems it should be the other way round. But that's just not very practical, is it?

Is it really work with the preseed? never know that it helps ttc. i bought one and it just sat there in my drawer for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back