I give up :(

I used to test early every month but now I don't test. It's hard to resist but I find it less heartbreaking every month if I just hang in there and wait to see if AF shows. I also say that if she ever doesn't ( :pray: ) I will wait until shes a week late B4 testing.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AF is deffinatly coming now! Iv got bad cramps and my boobs have got sore since last night :(

I am in your exact boat hun. I too am due on Saturday...took a test this morning and BFN. I am moody and my bb hurt. DH and I are gonna try a few months with no monitoring, no nothing. I am sooo over the disappointment. All the fears I have had about not being able to conceive are coming to fruition. You wonder why it does not happen when we are doing everything right! I do not get it!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

x0xbaybeeemz said:
AF is deffinatly coming now! Iv got bad cramps and my boobs have got sore since last night :(
that doesnt mean anything hun-when you are pregnant all it feels like is AF is coming! :hug: your not out yet..x

I agree...defo its addictive testing, Paul said to me, "do you just like peeing on sticks Lian????" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lianatoot said:
I agree...defo its addictive testing, Paul said to me, "do you just like peeing on sticks Lian????" :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: It does get addictive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back