I give up

Seb

Reaction score
I swear I don't think I can cope with this anymore. Started spotting last nite at 9dpo, got all excited as I thought it was implantation bleeding but 2day temperature has dropped and it seems more like af coming. I went from an 11 day luteal phase to 12 and now 9! I have no hope of ever carrying a child.

I shouldn't have got my hopes up this month but as I followed smep, used soft cups, opks, epo, conceive plus, charted and started takin vit B, I thought I was in with a chance but instead it seems I have taken a step backwards.

I just feel that ttc has took over my whole life. I know everyone on here is dealing with the same thing. Some months u can pick yourself up and carry on feeling in some way positive about the next cycle...this is not one of those months :( x

Didn't want to read and run Hun sending big hugs it's the hardest most emotional things ever isn't it hope your ok I find a nice BIG bar of galaxy helps lol x x x

Ah thanks pet. Just needed 2 get it off my chest. I'll be grand. Xx

aww you might not be out yet? how far has your temp dropped? mine dropped a bit at 9DPO too, have a look at my chart.

I have also seen someone on here (cant remember who) saying that they blame EPO for shortening their luteal phase? now I have no idea how that could happen or if its even possible as I aint done any research on that. Maybe something to look at!

fingers crossed for you. xx

My Ovulation Chart

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ebe2">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Hi everyone.. I'm new to all this, still getting my head around all of the abbreviations hehe - it's my first time TTC, came off my pill beginning of January this year (was on cerezette where you have no periods at all, so i've heard can take a few months for your body to adjust). It was really helpful reading through this link and Lynds sharing your chart has been really helpful in helping me get my head around BBT and knwoing what to expect / look out for. Good luck to everyone else who is TTC :) x

Hi everyone.. I'm new to all this, still getting my head around all of the abbreviations hehe - it's my first time TTC, came off my pill beginning of January this year (was on cerezette where you have no periods at all, so i've heard can take a few months for your body to adjust). It was really helpful reading through this link and Lynds sharing your chart has been really helpful in helping me get my head around BBT and knwoing what to expect / look out for. Good luck to everyone else who is TTC :) x

good luck in your journey janine. This place is great for answering any questions you have, no matter how daft you think they might be! its a very confusing business. x

My temp dropped way below the coverline. As the day has went on it is def AF but I'm feeling a bit better now than I was earlier. It's hard not to get down but c'est la vie! Just have to stick at it. I'm gonna make an appointment with the doc to see if anything can be done about my short luteal phase. Thanks for the supportive messages girls. Hate to be a moan.xx

I was the same with all the abbreviations lol, try this sticky and it will really help you!

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum-support/111142-abbreviations-lingo-explained.html

And OT, lots of love and keep your chin up! good things come to those that wait, sending lots of love your way xxx:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back