I feel so alone

Hope you're feeling better Km282. We're here for you.

Thanku , abit better still having pains but not as much, just abit fed up cos I went for my bloods this morning ( after waiting a week for em) n then they normally ring me with the results between 4 and half past I rang at 4.45 but no answer so now waiting until tommorow for results , I just want it over now do I can try n move on x

Hiya hun so sorry to hear you're going through this.

I had it confirmed 2 weeks ago that i'd miscarried. For the first 2 weeks i had spotting mainly brown with a little bit of bright red and small clots on day1... Day 14 i passed a largeish brown clot then nothing.... went to the EPU they scanned me day 21 since starting bleeding and confirmed i'd lost the baby but that there was still the sac there, so they told me to leave it a couple of weeks and see if it goes naturally... i'm back in the EPU tomorrow morning for second scan... I lost the baby at about 6/7 weeks

Nothing happened until wednesday afternoon when i started bleeding again and i still am quite heavily... i think this is probably my body getting rid of what was left :( so hopefully the doctor won't need to intervene tomorrow....

I'd get a scan if you can hun and have it all confirmed for you... i know it's hard i'm still gutted mine wasn't planned either but hubby and i were over the moon....

He's fine with it all now... he's done his grieve i'm still dealing with it all because it's not over for me yet....

Everyone on here is great hun... use us to sound off to when you need to.... xxx

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, I started bleeding the 26th (brown spotting) , that's wen I found out I was pregnant got exited thinking it was just implantation but then after 4 days it turned red( not a lot) cos it was a Friday I tried to wait hopeing it would go away but it didn't so by Sunday wen I went to hosp n got my first lot of blood tests it had already been 7 days n scanned the Monday .. So starting from the first day of bleeding to today its 19 days just annoyed they didn't bother to ring with the results, wil ring first thing to see, hopeing they've dropped but as I've only had 1/2 clots I'm scared there's still something lurking, I run my own business n had one day off as it is ( the Monday wen I went bk for scan and waiting about), obviously my business comes second to my health altho it had kept me busy ..

Fingers crossed for u at the scan tommorow, let me know how u get on x

Hiya hun so sorry to hear you're going through this.

I had it confirmed 2 weeks ago that i'd miscarried. For the first 2 weeks i had spotting mainly brown with a little bit of bright red and small clots on day1... Day 14 i passed a largeish brown clot then nothing.... went to the EPU they scanned me day 21 since starting bleeding and confirmed i'd lost the baby but that there was still the sac there, so they told me to leave it a couple of weeks and see if it goes naturally... i'm back in the EPU tomorrow morning for second scan... I lost the baby at about 6/7 weeks

Nothing happened until wednesday afternoon when i started bleeding again and i still am quite heavily... i think this is probably my body getting rid of what was left :( so hopefully the doctor won't need to intervene tomorrow....

I'd get a scan if you can hun and have it all confirmed for you... i know it's hard i'm still gutted mine wasn't planned either but hubby and i were over the moon....

He's fine with it all now... he's done his grieve i'm still dealing with it all because it's not over for me yet....

Everyone on here is great hun... use us to sound off to when you need to.... xxx

How did ya get on?? X

How did ya get on?? X

Hi sorry I’ve had no internet for the past few days.

I was mixed emotions on Friday. It was a different sonographer to the first one I saw. The first one was lovely but very young. This one was older and seemed more experienced.

She did the scan and at first said she could see nothing, then she saw something however it was in the exact same place as it was 2 weeks ago right in the entrance to my cervix. Which she said was strange and that if it was ‘products of conception’ as I’m bleeding again now it would have moved. She said they would have to do a pregnancy test to confirm if it is or not. I told her at this point that I had already had 2 negative pregnancy tests, she asked when and I said before I came for the first scan here 2 weeks ago, it was what prompted me to call them.

At that point she said to me that there were no further products of conception and that there hadn’t been even during that first scan. If there had been I would have had a very faint positive test so the negative test confirmed there was nothing left. She looked at the scan again and confirmed what she saw as it’s right at the entrance to the cervix is a small cervical cyst.

So the bleeding I am experiencing is in fact AF. I was both happy and angry.... happy because that’s my body getting back to normal and we can try for a lo but also angry that this wasn’t picked up 2 weeks ago that I’ve had to go 2 weeks of waiting for my body to pass things that weren’t even there....

Sorry to have taken over your thread.... I hope you’re doing ok.... sending lots of hugs to you xxxxxx

Aw that's awful, a very long hard wait I bet, atleast u do know now so u can move forward.
I'm ok thanks hgc levels still not bk to normal so go back Friday to see if they are.. Fingers crossed as its now been 24 days so am Thinking if there not going to drop in this time are they going to on there own?? ah n the soaps portray it as 5 mins of stomach pain a trip to the hospital n it's all done, If only x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back