I feel alone!

MammyHip

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
I'm hoping i am just over-reacting due to raging hormones. I'm pregnant for the 4th time (I have one son aged 4 1/2yrs and had 2 m/c)
I feel quite positive that this time everything is going to be ok. The problem is I feel so alone. My husband and I have decided not to tell family or friends our news until i am about 8 weeks (i'm currently 5 weeks) and my husband rarely talks about the subject of babies. I know he loves the idea he is going to be a daddy again, but i think he must be acting really cautious from previous events. I mentioned the subject of prams and he promptly reminded me I was only 5 weeks. So now i am left feeling i have no-one to talk to about my excitement, fears, joys anything to do with my pregnancy and my baby!
I don't want to look back on my pregnancy and discover i didn't make the most of it by talking and sharing my thoughts and feelings. As i remember from my pregnancy with my son, i enjoyed every minute of it and i want to do the same again!

I am hoping i can share my experinces with all of you xxx

:hug: :hug:
you shouldn't think negative hun. and ur not alone, many have experienced m/c and i am sure it's frightening to think it could happen again. but u really shouldn't think about it at alllll. enjoy ur pregnancy and take care (that is the main thing) be extra cautious in ur movements, walking, etc. try not to strain ur self with work. just enjoy and relax. I am sure this way u'll be fine. other wise worrying and thinking could make things worse as emotions play a big rule in pregnancy health.

try to calm down. and share it with your close relatives if it's ok with u as im sure they will support u.

don't forget we're here to help each other :) so ur not alone,

pm me anytime if ur worried i am glad to listen and help.

Thats what this forum is for babes, we all love to share in each others excitement. Get yourself into 1st tri, there's plenty of girls in there who are in the same stage as you hun :hug: :hug:

Hi,

I feel the same at times. I have had two MC's and am now 6 weeks pregnant. We have decided not to tell people until after the first scan. Today I had to go to the pharmacy and told the girl behind the counter that I was pregnant and just felt so happy that I got to say it out loud to someone (a bit sad I know...) It just makes it feel more real. Good luck to you and try and enjoy your pregnancy! :hug:

Hi there
Please don't feel alone! :hug:

Although I know exactly what you are feeling - I ahve had 2 m/c this year and pregnant again - about 4/5 weeks - so worried and trying not to get excited but want to talk about it - in my head all the time - trying to concentrate at work is soooooooo hard.

Feel free to chat anytime.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back