First cycle after mc

Km282

Reaction score
Hi had mc end march/beg April, my hgc levels didn't drop really fast but waited it out and didn't need medical intervention.. had a small bit of spotting for about half a day last month but that was it. For the the last 2 days have had very bad back pain and stomach pain and now am bleeding, there isn't alot and it is like a pale pink colour and seems thicker than normal ( sorry for tmi) I'm guessing it's my first cycle but I am now in excruciating pain, is this normal first cycle after mc or do I need to get it checked? Have had 2 occasions today where I have gone very hot and dizzy which made me wonder if something's not quite right? I've got 3 children under 3 hear ATM and don't want the hassle of an a and e trip if it's nothing .. Thanks

I would go sweety and get checked to make sure it has all passed xx you shouldn't be feeling hot and dizzy I'd make sure there is no infection sorry you're going through this

Fapatalking :whistle:

Thanks I thought as much just didn't want to go and be wasting there time, they always seem to make me feel like that x

awww well they shouldnt! you should have been offered a scan to check :roll: I wasnt offered one and still passed some product a month later, luckily nothing came of it but its so easy to get an infection. Dont use tampons either sweety as your cervix may still be open xxxxxx massive hugs

They monitored my hgc until 22 then did a hpt to see if it was negative ( which should have been anyway as they detect from 25), I had blood and protein in my urine so she sent that off for infection but there wasn't one so was discharged. Thankyou xx

I think you def need to see a Dr sweetie, this doesn't sound normal to me!

You need to rule out any infections.

Sorry that after all you have suffered you are still dealing with this.

xxxxxxxxxx

They monitored my hgc until 22 then did a hpt to see if it was negative ( which should have been anyway as they detect from 25), I had blood and protein in my urine so she sent that off for infection but there wasn't one so was discharged. Thankyou xx

discharged with blood in your urine!!!!!!!! sounds like you have a UTI or kidney problem? would explain the dizzyness and hotness? cant believe they let you go?

Thanks all the kiddies are asleep so had a bath but didn't really help, will wait til they wake up cos one goes home and then go see what they say, Thankyou. It's so annoying me n the oh have had Afew problems since mc and it's our anniversary tomoz, we're meant to be going away to a spa n a lodge for a romantic weekend, safe to say there's been a dampner put on things, they portray mc's so wrong on the soaps, 5 mins, a trip to the hospital and it's done they don't show how months later it's still there to mess with ya x

They said the blood was probably my period coming but I spotted for the half a day then it was done, she said because she'd sent it off and there was no infection it was fine for them to discharge me x

i got to agree with lynette and carnat it doesnt sound normal to me im still waiting my 1st af after mmc but i had a erpc and had no bleeding from that at all realy but 17 days later still have + hpts,i would defo get checked out just to make sure gd luck xxx

Well I couldn't get in at the doctors so rang nhs, they sed it was period pains and required self care at home, she said because it didn't ask about bein dizzy the symptom doesn't matter and if I get a hot spell or dizzy spell then ring bk and shell go through the process for them Indstead of abdominal pain and bleeding, safe to she made me feel very silly x

How disgusting hun you shouldn't be treated this way at all its totally out of order

:whistle: Fapatalking :whistle:

I'm abit annoyed cos I just went on symptom checker myself n even that sed temperature/hot flashes is a sign of infection .. So much to my romantic anniversary break away :( I am well and truly feeling sorry for myself now.. Sorry for moaning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back