I feel rubbish

Scarlet06

Reaction score
This weeks definatly not my week, had my drivin test yesterday and woke up feeling rubbish, had head ache, blocked nose... well i failed on something so stupid burst into tears and made a right idiot of myself, and i just couldnt stop once i started. I just wanted out the way its costing me so much money that i dont have to spare but if i stop now ive wasted the money ive spent.

Now im sat at work feeling totally sh**t, ive broke a nail n nearly burst into tears.

I want to go home! :(

Oh Scarlet - you poor thing... know how you feel - see my post about not getting the job! Emothions are all over the place when you are pregnant aren't they! :hug:

Sorry you didn't pass your driving test. I was amazed how expensive it is these days to learn etc... If it was something small and you were not feeling your best then you may not need any more lessons? just go for the test again, apply for a cancellation? that way you find out short notice and do not have all the build up waiting for it to come around?

I found a chocolate cookie left over from yesterday and it cheered me up a bit, so may be a trip to the chocolate machine is needed??

Only 6 3/4 hours till I can go home! (well not including lunch - so only 2 really!)

:hug: :hug: :hug: Awwww bless you, I know a few people who have been doing there driving tests recently and they are all being failed on stupid stupid little things. :wall:

i failed mine 4-5 maybe 6 times on silly things lol, had mine booked for 2 weeks ago but my drivin instructor didnt turn up :? i had a good feelin bou this 1 aswell lol xx hope ur feelin beta hun :hug:

thanks girlys,

Ive booked my test again not telling anyone when it is so i dont feel as pressured to pass and going to take 1 lesson the week b4 my test.

Good for you. I didn't tell any one about my driving test either when I did it.

Good luck with it! :hug:

Hi

Sorry about your test i hope you pass yoru next one.
It has gotta be stressful doing a test like that though i havent gone for mine yet . Hope you have a better end to your day
:hug: Katrina

Sorry to read you aren't having a good day :hug: and failed your drivin test.

You haven't wasted your money though - it's all good experience and next time you will feel more relaxed as you'll know the procedure. So try to think positively :)

Can you cheer yourself up with something you fancy? Albeit a delicious choccie bar or a new bit of makeup/clothing? I used to cheer myself up quite regularly with a new pair of shoes! :cheer: That's why I ended up selling about 20 pairs on Ebay last year! LOL

Chin up. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back