i cant stop crying....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
am i going mad

last nite i cried all nite and ive started again, my oh just keeps lookin at me :(

last nite i was on about a birthing pool and he kept sayin if we get 1 bet u dont use it and then he was saying about not havin time to fill it up and not havin enuff hot water etc i just burst in2 tears and didnt stop cryin all nite

2nite he made sum comment about a dolphin bein killed 4 the tuna on my baked potatoe (jokin) and i started crying again and now i cant stop :|

he said its me and its not just cus im pregnant, ive only bin like it the last couple of days, am i goin mad? :( :( :(

You are not going mad at all it's your hormones hun. I have been like this for about a week now, OH only has to look at me the wrong way and I start crying.

It's totally normal to feel like you are.

Have loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ur not going mad hun i was like that around the 21 week mark i like its because you get a new surge of hormones
tell your bloke to get used to it as its gonna happen alot :)
dont feel bad about ding it your body needs it :)
manda xx

cheers girlies :hug:

he is making me feel really bad and making out that im being a bitch and im in the wrong (or maybe he isnt and its me bein touchy)

arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

im so worried as ive suffered depression in the past and wat happens if i suffer post natal depression and he just thinks its me bein a cow :(

Oh sod him, he's in the wrong. If you look back 5 weeks or so on this forum (when a lot of us were 20/21 weeks) there were so many posts saying we were upset about nothing! I cry all the time even now, especially if I see anything like animal cruelty on the telly or even when someone has a setback in a film :shock:

It's perfectly normal and just your hormones going wild :evil: :sleep: :cheer:

Hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

I'm going to disagree slightly with the others ande say that you are mad but being mad is one of the many symptoms of being pregnant :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'd certainly cry if OH said things like that to me. I cried for about an hour because OH said he would pick up on Saturday a picture that I had bought on Friday. His thinking - it would save me the hassle of having to get it home. My thinking - he didn't want to spend time with me on Saturday.
At least we're all mad together :lol:

I'm completely the same. I had a minor tiff with OH last night over him swearing (loudly and at himself for spilling water) which we'd agreed he wasn't going to do any more! I went in a childlike huff and burst into hysterical sobbing - when I start I can't seem to stop!

You're by no means alone! :hug:

awwww hun!!! we all have days /weeks like that!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you're not mad, you're not a bitch, you're not in the wrong, you're just hormonal. Your OH needs to get used to it like manda says.

Dont even worry about the birthing pool, buy one as soon as you can and then have a test run to fill it up :) if he wont help get someone else to help you. Im buying one & I dont care if I dont use it, Il prob sit in the bath knowing me!

xx

I remember being upset a lot about christmas time and I could never work out why.

Its just your hormones and don't worry about it. Your OH will just have to like it - he'll have worse to put up with!

Hope u are feeling better

If it were me, I'd tell him if he didn't think he could fill the thing and would have difficulty finding hot water (you can always fill the kettle if there's no other way) then he wasn't coming to the birth and you'd get someone supportive, capable and helpful to be there! But my temper is very short at the moment so maybe you're being nicer about it than I would be. Seriously though, he's not giving birth, he doesn't get a say. You can buy whatever you want for the birth, you have my permission
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww thanks 4 the replies girlies, feel better today

day off work so im going to check out the baby offers in morrisons 2 cheer me up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back