When will i start to enjoy this pregnancy!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
I feel so naff still!!

Still being sick - but im managing to keep meals down now. One day last week i went the whole day and only had to run to the loo twice! thats a huge improvement.

My boobs are leaking! i can't believe its started so early!!! Still after posting on here, ive gone and got some reusable pads. They are lovely and comfy, but they really show through tight tops. Good thing ive got loads of my old maternity tops etc down from the bags in my mums loft and ive been sitting around in them :wink: :lol:

but - im starting to see a change from fat to bump... Its still going very slowly - i still look like a fat cow to everyone else :lol:

oh and god! smells!! even if my OH has just changed the cat litter and has been airing the room out all day the smell still gets up my nose!!!

and lack of sleep, aching everywhere, my nose is constantly running, either the runs or im blocked up (sorry, tmi), you get the idea....

Phew - i will stop now. thanks for the whinge. How is everyone else doing? im sure i will look back in a few months time and wonder what im moaning about! :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I am sure you will start to "Blossom" any day now :D

Im one of the lucky ones, and apart from suffering from chronic hayfever through the summer, and the odd niggle here and there have, actually felt pretty well so far, and didnt have any MS or smell aversions at all!!

Im sure it will all settle down very soon.......

I felt pants till about 19-20 weeks, caught every cold / flu under the sun and hated every minute of it.

Morning sickness was bad and funnily enough i've had it come back for one day this week for some reason but at least i feel healthy now - i put it down to making myself eat 4 pieces of fruit per day :D

:hug:

I had a rough start.... but it did get better.

I would love to say it stays good but it doesn't - enjiy your bit in the middle when it does hit!!
I kept saying it was pants but it did get good... can't wait for it to be over.

I even even got jealous of someone who was 5 weeks prem.... how bad is that???

kellyannlyle said:
I even even got jealous of someone who was 5 weeks prem.... how bad is that???

i was induced 3 weeks early with alice, and i feel bad for it, but part of me is scared that i will go overdue with this one. we knew for weeks that we could expect alice on the 4th, 5th or at the worse, the 6th december (ended up being the 5th). i was able to plan everything around this date. Part of me dreads not knowing what is going to happen if you know what i mean!!!

don't get me wrong, i would love a 'normal' pregnancy, but i don't know if im more scared about not getting OC again or getting it again! i knew daily that alice was fine and happy (regardless of the scares the weekend staff used to give me about admitting me a delivering her there and then!!), and part of me doesn't know how i will do it with this one without.

I don't remember feeling this rough with alice! They are so different it has to be a boy this time around :rotfl:

i cant imagine what your going through, i am happy to say i only had a couple of days worth of feeling rough and only sick once. Just keep thinking positive its all worth it in the end, think what your getting at the end of it. i know thats easy to say but its true. :D

Aw hun, have some much needed :hug: :hug:

I'm a bit behind you but can honestly relate and feel guilty that I'm really not enjoying this pregnancy at all (and its meant to be such a happy time :( ) I'm kicking myself because it is excactly the same as I felt with Evie - 24hour nausea and daily sickness bouts. Everyone at work must think I'm a mardy cow cause I don't answer my phone, can't be bothered to speak to anyone and don't want to be cheery (luckily most of the day is spent on my own driving a van). I've got no family close so am trying to look after Evie but am seriously having trouble doing more than keeping an eye on her and making sure she doesn't get into trouble.

Anyway the list goes on, I have etched on my brain it was 18wks before I felt 'normal' again with Evie, I pray it may be sooner this time :pray: Thank god my OH has been a complete star with keeping everything going - hes even started calling himself cinderella :roll: He took Evie away camping over bank holiday to give me a break and I just spent my time worrying they were ok :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for us all :hug: :hug:

I hear ya!

I feel a bit like my morning sickness has come back over the last few days. I'm not sure I'll ever enjoy pregnancy to be honest. I can't wait to meet the baby but I feel like my body isn't my own anymore. Between nausea, feeling like I've been kicked in the mary, sore back, the peeing and everthing else I just want to feel normal again.

awwww :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm the same, still feel tired and run down.....havent yet managed to "bloom".. where is this energy surge you're meant to get!?!!

I'm not feeling this blooming yet (I'm still convinced it's a conspiracy!) but my skin is finally starting to clear up a bit.

I'm not so bad with litter tray as it is quite out of the way and Neil sorts all of that out but the cat food makes me heave. Neil also feeds them now too but the smell seems to get everywhere and if it's fishy I will actually be sick. I swear the cats have started eating really noisily just to annoy me further too! :roll: :lol:

I havnt started blooming either, it has gone from morning sickness to being uncomfortable and having very achy ribs so cant sleep, i think i will only feel better when the baby is actually born :wall:

I'm far from 'blooming' I look a bloomin' mess! really run down, lethargic, skin and hair awful, aches and pains, the house is a tip and it's getting me down a bit :( .
Dreading the thought of going through Christmas if I still feel like this, I'm due on 2nd Jan. Went 13 days over on 1st and 14 days early on 2nd so who knows?
Don't know about you lot, but I'm counting on getting at least 2 weeks worth of serious nesting in before the birth, it's the only time I ever get motivated to throw out all those 'things that may come in handy' which have been gathering dust since my teens!
Maybe it's the rubbish summer we're having and we've all got S.A.D?!

hennaly said:
I havnt started blooming either, it has gone from morning sickness to being uncomfortable and having very achy ribs so cant sleep, i think i will only feel better when the baby is actually born :wall:

And then you've got the sleepless nights :lol:

I was the same, terrible morning sickness, at 13 weeks I had a clear week and thought it had gone, it then came back with a vengence and I was signed off work for a while as I was completely exhausted and so, so sick. I'm a lot better now but I still have the odd mild moment of sickness. When I was at my worst I vowed that as long as this pregnancy goes ok and I get to hold my beautiful baby in my arms at the end, I would never get pregnant again, but recently I've been thinking that I can see myself getting broody again, so I've warned my OH he needs to get the snip!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bexie said:
hennaly said:

And then you've got the sleepless nights :lol:

I was the same, terrible morning sickness, at 13 weeks I had a clear week and thought it had gone, it then came back with a vengence and I was signed off work for a while as I was completely exhausted and so, so sick. I'm a lot better now but I still have the odd mild moment of sickness. When I was at my worst I vowed that as long as this pregnancy goes ok and I get to hold my beautiful baby in my arms at the end, I would never get pregnant again, but recently I've been thinking that I can see myself getting broody again, so I've warned my OH he needs to get the snip!!!! :lol: :lol:
thanks for the reminder :lol:
im getting sleepless nights every night now anyway :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back