I feel like poo :(

moomoo192

Reaction score
Woke up in the night feeling as sick as a dog, woke up this morning, getting kids ready for school and i just came over all funny, felt sick, weak and shakey. Rang my dad to see if he could take kids to school for me and i just broke into tears on the phone for no reason.

Mum and dad got here and i just burst into tears again (so unlike me), mum stayed with me and looked after Ben (my little one) while i went back to bed and dad took kids to school. I had a headache so took 2 paracetamols and slept for about 3 hours.

Oh i hate feeling so cra**y, i've been taking it easy so as not to overdo things and i just feel so shaky and weak whenever i start doing things, i feel so thirsy and light headed when i get up.

sorry for the little moan. I know i shouldn't seeing all that hs happened recently.

hope everyone else is feeling ok

Hey hun, Hope your feeling okay soon, I get light headed alot but suppose we have to deal with it huh it sucks, oh the joy of pregnant.

Hope you feel better soon!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I sympathise. I have a terrible cold and sore throat and so I can't go out tonight and have had to cancel an arrangement AGAIN. Constant sneezing and can only take hot drinks and lozenges. Since being preggy my social life is shrivelling up faster than all the plants in my garden bah!
Get better soon hun xx

Thanks u lot

Had me a good meal with lots of veggies tonight, wonder if thats helped :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111