I feel blurgh

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Didn't feel too good yesterday but thought it was just coming back to the polluted south after our holiday....woke up at 3.30 this morning and feel just awful. My nose is stuffy, my throat is killing me, I think I'm gonna throw up and all I want to do is sleep but I can't.
I've taken a paracetomol but I doubt it will do much good apart from keep my temp down. I hate feeling ill and I'm a real wimp :(. Back to work tomorrow and need to shake it off quick, any suggestions? Would the mw recommend something or just tell me to wait it out?
Not had my flu jab yet fx it's not flu :( xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww... I felt like this a couple of weeks back and was advised to just get as much rest as I could. Is there anyway you could have a few days off work and get yourself the rest you'll need for you to recover? Hoping you soon feel better. xx

If I don't start to feel better later I'll ring in for tomorrow. None of my clients have had their flu jabs yet either xxxxxxxxx

sorry i have no advice but hope you feel better soon hun xxxxx

I had that a couple of weeks ago. Felt like I was swallowing razor blades my nose looked like a tomato there was a little man with drums in my head and I felt so sick. My doc told me paracetomol, lots of sleep and stay in bed or on the sofa, chicken soup, hot honey and lemon, head over a bowl of hot water to clear my nose and a warm bath!! Hope you feel better soon honey. xxxxxxx

Nausea and dizziness has kicked in too now :(. Got such a busy day running around getting the animals out of boarding and stuff too. Done the housework though so once they are home and settled I can chill out xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel, I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Just getting on with it though, as I can't have any time off work, as everyone is travelling this week so no one in my department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back