I don't know if I'm pregnant

Linda12

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm 19, had sex without protection and without pill and I know he didn't ejaculate inside of me. Although I read that pre-ejaculation can countain little amounts of sperm. Since then I'm worried.

I had sex 18th May, my period (if it was a period) came late like 2 weeks and half (normal menstruation before sex: 29th april - 3rd may) and this one came 19th june-21th june (it looked like period, I had huge cramps and felt like menstruation). Also when I had the supposed period, I took the pill.

Today is 31th July and I noticed on the last days a little bump. I don't know if I'm paranoid but my period is late again. I felt PMS cramps last week and my boobs hurt like normal. Also, I'm farting a lot (I'm vegetarian) and maybe it's just bloat. Other than that, I have no pregnancy symptoms and ofc I'm afraid of taking a pregnancy test or telling my parents. I'm so scared, someone help please! (And please, don't judge me, I'm myself judging me and hating me everyday!)

I can post pics of my belly.

Thank you!

Last edited:
If you know he didn’t ejaculate inside you then you are mostly probably not pregnant.
You wouldn’t have a bump even if you was pregnant, ladies don’t start showing until way over the 20 week mark.
Your period may be late because you are stressing over this situation.
Unfortunately you are going to have to test to find out if you are or not. None of us ladies can tell you this information!

Can I just say that ladies on this forum are TRYING to get pregnant. And although none of us are going to judge you I would advise next time you have sexual intercourse you use protection if you don’t want to end up pregnant.

If you know he didn’t ejaculate inside you then you are mostly probably not pregnant.
You wouldn’t have a bump even if you was pregnant, ladies don’t start showing until way over the 20 week mark.
Your period may be late because you are stressing over this situation.
Unfortunately you are going to have to test to find out if you are or not. None of us ladies can tell you this information!

Can I just say that ladies on this forum are TRYING to get pregnant. And although none of us are going to judge you I would advise next time you have sexual intercourse you use protection if you don’t want to end up pregnant.

Thank you so much! And I'm sorry, I'm just so desperate I needed to ask somewhere. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back