i believe im pregnant!

shaylashay94

Reaction score
I stopped the ortho evra patch after taking it only 2 weeks , a couple days later I spotted for about 3 days which i assume was withdrawal bleeding returning then had unprotected sex as soon as it ended on May 18th and I'm positive he came in me .. about 4 days later I begin to spot, just 2 tiny dots of red discharge which turned to light bleeding then scanty and lasted for 8 days! But on the 8th day it was lots of clear and red discharge with nothing else. Well now it's time for my next period and I'm experiencing lots of cramps but no other signs of a period and today is June 16 all I have is scanty brown discharge every other few hrs which is now thick yellow/white/clear discharge that gushed out today with a little bit of red mixed in it which came after a load of mild cramps and NOW still NO BLOOD and no more discharge as of now NONE and I really feel pregnant. Basically its withdrawal bleeding , unprotected sex , 4 days later period or more withdrawal bleeding then next month no period just discharge a few times and 2 week late so far! My lower abdomen is much firmer esp after I eat one small thing, it's gets extremely bloated and firm at the bottom and right above my pubic bone I can no longer poke in with my fingers, it's too firm and my brjeast ache especially thru the night p.s.

Can you not ask your partner if he came because he must know thats what you need him to do if your ttc? :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back