I don't beleive this!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Rob's mate came over last night and his head is mashed because his wife is PG!!!! It wasn't planned and they have a load of probs with their other two kids who aren't his. He doesn't want it and has told her to get rid!!!! So she's not speaking to him.

I can't believe another one of our mates has got PG without even wanting to. About a month after I came off the pill our neighbour found out she was PG after using the 'withdrawl' method once. She's just had the baby a week ago and now our other mate has got PG 'by accident' :wall: :wall: Why don't they just put somthing on the end of it if they don't want kids :x

So now one of our mates has had hers and we haven't even made one and no doubt this one will be born too b4 I get PG.

I'm OVing today but now I'm all stressed about it again and prob won't fall this time because of it :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh sweetie it is hard isnt it even though you are so happy for them you cant help but feel a twinge of jealousy xxx

Chin up hunnie xxx Your time will come and when it happens it is so magical and well worth the wait xxx

Have some of these xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Skairdy!

I haven't posted on here for AGES (was getting too depressed by it all and pretty embarrassed by my imaginery monthly symptoms :D :oops: ), so you may not remember me.... but after reading your post I just HAD to agree with you and share in your moans!!

I am in the same position as you - just yesterday DHs mate and his wife had their baby - this is to add to the other two who have been born in the last 3 months! All 3 couples were just thinking about ttc, and basically started 'not preventing' :shock:. My friends neighbour has just found out she's PG and is.... wait for it...... DISTRAUGHT! OMG!!! :evil: She "cant believe this has happened to her" ... ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

We are now into our 14th month TTC and it is sooo hard, we are ttc #1 and in the long process of tests at the moment but as I am 32 I am beginning to feel as though its to little to late and every day at the moment is a battle. Its so unfair when all this is happening around us isn't it?!

I hope I've made you feel slightly better knowing there is someone else out there in the same horrible position :hug: .

Baby dust to us both ~~******~~

J x

would you believe it :wall: :wall: another pregnant student today :wall: :wall:

why why why can all these people get pregnant and I can't

don't you sometimes feel like screaming :wall:

My sister in law has just told me she's pregnant. They have been married since August and trying for a grand total of 8 weeks. I don't grudge them this, I fell just as fast the first time, but I felt that with them living next door and TTC it would become a "race" - you know, even though you know you are trying and nothing will make you fall any quicker, you feel pressurised.

Well, they're pregnant now, and the pressure's off a bit. Though more and more people have been saying - "time for another one"...arrrgh.

Anyway - I've gone off point here.
What I really meant to say, skairdy, is I agree. Let them put something on the end of it if they don't want children.

I feel sorry for the children in that situation. Get rid, indeed! If that baby ever found out when they were older, what their dad had said to their mum!

:hug: :hug: :hug: You will be ok skairdy. You will conceive and be a Mom again.
:hug:
Sue

:hug: :hug: :hug: AAAAAHHH!! (screams) i just had to do that, i feel the same Skairdy, I have just found out that my best mate from school is pregnant so i asked her how long it took for her to conceive and she said a few weeks!! jammy thing, everybody is different but it just doesnt seem fair does it? but it will be your turn (and mine) one day so think positive and get Bding as much as poss!!!

Baby dust to you and sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry hun, just try and relax itll happen

My newly pregnant best friend started saying to me on Sat about how I should start really making an effort to get pregnant and ''you know like am I sure I am really having enough sex at the right time??'' (with the knowing look) as if we were pregnant at the same time it would just be sooo cooool!!
ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr does she realise how offensive that is, I am having fertility treatment for sods sake and she has been trying for 6 months!!!!! And she knows all this. :evil:

Just tell her to grow up and walk a mile in your shoes, hun. It's unreal, the amount of ppl who think it's just down to you relaxing!
My own SISTER said to me today...relax and it will happen. I said...you know, I've stopped ovulating, I don't think it's down to relaxing. I don't think anyone else knows what it's like till they're in your shoes.

:hug: :hug: :hug: for anyone who's P Oed by insensitive people!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back