P O'd

skairdykat

Reaction score
Our neighbour had her baby yesterday morning. She found out she was PG a few weeks after I came off the pill and now she's had her baby and we've still not even made one ffs!!! I'm dreading having to go over and coo over the baby (does that sound bad?).

And the Sean Violet storyline on Corrie is bugging me too for some reason LOL.

Will I ever be PG again :cry:

I know we've only been TTC since April but I came off the pill in Jan and really thought I'd be PG by now :wall:

No your Right, after we lost our twins everyone around us seemed to be pregnant. I now have 5 mates all expecting around the same time and one is even due on the day that my twins would have been due, i even went along to her 12 week scan with her because she wanted me there, which was so hard!

Its seems the people who are trying for babies don't get what they want and the lucky people that don't try end up with a healthy baby.

Its not fair xxxx

That's true also. My neighbour's ran out of condoms one night so he 'pulled out' and she got caught. She seemed like really pissed off she'd got caught :x . I mean what do you expect if you use silly types of 'contraception'.

God listen me I sound like Victor
Meldrew today :lol:

i know what you mean, i feel the same, all my friends around me seem to have babies or are pregnant, i was on facebook the other day and i came across my best friend from primary and high school only to discover that she's married and has a baby on the way - that really upset me!!

I also am getting a bit fed up with Sean and Violet on corrie - she got pregnant nearly straight away and did you see her last night with the big bump!!!?? as if! she also said she had another scan - does that mean her 12 week one? she only had her 1st one a few weeks ago?!!

Sorry rant over!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well in my TV mag it says that it's her 22wk scan and Sean secretly finds out it's a boy!!! She only got PG 5 minutes ago and now she 22 wks? She didn't have a bump on Friday and last night had one :shock:

:rotfl: its amazing how quick time goes on TV?? she cant be 22 weeks already?? oh well, here we are talking as if its real?!!!

That storyline is really bugging me too, as she an had ectopic pregnancy a few months ago and one of her tubes was removed and the other possibly damaged, yet she got pregnant after one try with a turkey baster :? Not saying it couldn't happen but some realism would be appreciated!

sorry your feeling rubbish hun. Iv just found out my friends due in 3weeks, they caught by accident aswell. Its harsh and i understand why youd feel upset seeing the baby but one day itll be you hun :hug:

I think it's natural to feel like that - all the very best of luck, I think you've got to keep believing it will happen for you again.

I've had a lot of pregnancy announcements from my friends too and have got very sensitive about it - the worst was when I found out my prev. post-natal/pregnancy buddy was expecting her 3rd. We had our prev. 2 children together and I think kind of see it as a jinx!!

Feel really bad for feeling like that - part of me wants to see them but another part dreads meeting up and seeing their bumps!!

I think I took it for granted too much that it would happen when I wanted again!! Been trying since May and it has been the most horrible few months for years!

Take care,

I'm saying nowt :shakehead:

Violet and I stopped being friends a while back

shovelling grrrrrr :wink:

I think we should all complain to Corrie :shakehead: ........................... :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: skairdykat :hug: :hug: :hug:
Come on skairdykat's BFP!!! :pray: :cheer: :pray:
dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

skairdykat said:
I think we should all complain to Corrie :shakehead: ........................... :rotfl:

and me :cheer:

but you know what'll they do

they'll just put a thing on the end about "If any issues raised in this programme have upset you, please call "insert appropriate helpline number here"

they won't let us go and throw things at her - I'm sure of it :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back