OMG they're everywhere!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Pregnant women that is. I swear I've never seen as many in my life. My neighbour is PG, the woman up our street has a new born & the teacher in the class I work in is PG. Not to mention the millions I see just out and about. It's like when you get a new car and start to notice how many of your type of car there are on the roads. It's not helping my chilled out mentality one bit :wall: :wall:

i felt like this before i was pregnant and wanted a baby
i think you must notice it more because you want to be pregnant yourself
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Even my DH said this the other day when we were shopping :wall: :wall:

ohh yeah - so many PG women about :roll: i suppose it is because we notice it more as we are wanting to be PG - im sure you will be in their position very soon darlin :hug:

I've noticed this too - I wasn't sure if I was just noticing it more 'cos I am pregnant or if it really is the year of the baby! Let's hope so!

There's even LOADS of pregnant celebs just now. Mustn't have been much on the telly over the winter!

Praying for BFPs for you all.

Love

Valentine xxx

Totally agree, I burst into tears in the high street yesterday. I got AF in the morning and was okay untill we went out and every other woman my age is pregnant. It's such a nappy valley, which is of course why we moved there. We'd picked a nice park bench by a market for a little bit to eat and there I am sobbing - how romantic. My husband was very evidently gutted this month which breaks my heart. I hope it happens soon we were pregnant when we put the offer in to move here and it is perfect for raising a family. But sometimes it just magnifies our short comings :cry:

sucks doesnt it !

anyone catch them selves looking at every preggy belly and wondering how far ggone are they ? and how did they manage it in the first place

or is that just me :rotfl:

Nah, not just you Gem, I try to guess how far gone they are and think what month ttc was that for me. I have to remind myself that they probably took a while to get there too and that one day it will be me making other ttcers frustrated with my pregnant bulge.

oh my gosh thats so true, i was in town shopping the other day and the were pregnant bellies and new borns everywhere, my OH's mum has just had a baby too, i found out i was pg jus b4 she had her, then m/c a few days later it was so hard! 2 of my friends are pg too, one is 7 months gone and the others 12 weeks. i cant say im not jealous but at least i get to practice :rotfl:

I felt just like you before i had a baby.

A woman who used to live down the road from my mil was caught trying to snatch a baby from the hospital she was that deserpate for her own child.

But - you will have your own dont panic!!! easy for me to say i know but you will :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back