BFN'(s)

Jade89

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry I havn't been on, had a busy day!

Did the 2 tests last night as you know...

1 Diddn't work :wall:

2nd BFN (looked at it later and a faint line was there but sure it was an evap line)

Did a wee sample this morning, tests hadn't arrived by about 11 o clock this morning and I had to be at DD swimming party by quater past so left it in bathroom and went.

Came home a few hours later and tests were on door mat, dipped test straight away and BFN...

I'm so silly, ive took 3 today too :wall: :wall: :wall: It's because I feel so pg!

I'm going to test again in about 2 days (48 hour HCG rule thingy) see how it goes.

Only got 7 tests left now but OH decided tell me the other day that they do pregnancy tests really cheap where he works (in a warehouse that sells all organic stuff and vitimins etc...) so hoping get me some of them.

Thanx for listening folks and I hope I have a happy update in a couple of days time :hug:

Fingers crossed :pray: :pray: how long till youre due af?

ps was zoltar right about the sticks not arriving yesterday?

The sticks came holly lol. but you did say i'm hoping this one he's wrong about. 8)

Don't know when AF is due, my last period was a pill period on 11th August (for 5 days, usually im on for about 7 full flow) so it wasn't a true one, so i'm not sure when my propper one will come.

Best of luck Jade.

Im in the same situation, ive had my last post period pill and have no idea when my proper AF will arrive....I dont know if il even ovulate this month!!!

Fingers crossed for both Jades eh??? :hug:

Well ive had all BFN's this month so I highly doubt im pg. Me and OH have decided to BD whenever and if it happens it happens until I find out how my cycle works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back